Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news on how Nassib is looking in camp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on how Nassib is looking in camp?

Just curious because he seems like a smart kid and he is a tank too, I heard he can bench 400lbs, not too shabby for a QB.

Considering camp ended over a week ago, there's no new news.

Comment

Speaking of Nassib, I've always been puzzled by his name. It appears to be Arabian (not that I know much about Arabic). Is he in fact of Arabian descent? That would certainly be a story in itself.

Comment

from what i hear he is way ahead of eli when he was a rookie in training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          And so ends the quiet discourse......
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Yet another thread morphing toward the kid from Ole Miss.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              Yet another thread morphing toward the kid from Ole Miss.
              PLEASE bring training camp tomorrow
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                You say that like it's some sort of big accomplishment. Eli's first camp was a horror show.
                Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  PLEASE bring training camp tomorrow
                  This is like 6 degrees of separation only it's like 2 or 3 degrees. I can give you any thread here and it will become an Eli thread in 2 or 3 posts. I don't remember this phenomenon last year but maybe I was just sleeping.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Nassib won't see the field this season, dare I say never as a Giant. The guy is a back up and that's all.
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      Nassib won't see the field this season.
                      We might have a blow out or two he shows up in, lol.

Comment

I still think the kid has promise and if anything could be the future of this team once Eli is done. He was pretty fun to watch at Syracuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Astorian View Post
                          Speaking of Nassib, I've always been puzzled by his name. It appears to be Arabian (not that I know much about Arabic). Is he in fact of Arabian descent? That would certainly be a story in itself.
                          Yes his full name is Ryan Muhammed Abdul Nassabbbi
                          Last edited by myles2424; 07-01-2013, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THOR View Post
                            I still think the kid has promise and if anything could be the future of this team once Eli is done. He was pretty fun to watch at Syracuse.
                            That would mean he could be a starter in the league and if he could be a starter, do you really thing he's going to sit on the bench for 5-8 years just waiting for Eli to retire?

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                              Yes his full name is Ryan Muhammed Abdul Nassabbbi
                              Thanks for your help. But I believe he's a Christian (he apparently attended a Catholic high school), and therefore he wouldn't have 'Muhammed' in his name.

Comment

Working...
                              X