Giants' Training Camp Battles: Determining Their Fullback Situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What does this have to do with the fullback position?
    Does Graziano think that this is news?

If Pugh performs well during training camp and preseason games he "could" win a starting job? No ****!

Comment

What was the name of that full back from rutgers that scored the TD and we did not sign last season? He was a small fullback iirc.
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

jersey joe martinek. he was more of a tailback than he was fb in all honesty

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          jersey joe martinek. he was more of a tailback than he was fb in all honesty
          They need to consider if they can waste a roster spot for a temporary fix since we may be carrying a 3rd QB as well this year.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

yeah i agree RF. a poster had just asked who the undersized FB was that scored a TD for us last preseason and I think he was referring to Martinek. I dont think he'd be able to come close to doing what we ask of hyno. he's more of a running back than FB, and I doubt strongly he'd be able to lead block worth a damn.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
              yeah i agree RF. a poster had just asked who the undersized FB was that scored a TD for us last preseason and I think he was referring to Martinek. I dont think he'd be able to come close to doing what we ask of hyno. he's more of a running back than FB, and I doubt strongly he'd be able to lead block worth a damn.
              If Leach goes to Miami as suspected, then I think we go with Pascoe.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Pascoe will be fine at the interim FB.....
                no need to get Leach and create an issue further down the raod.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  My concern about bringing Leach in is what to they do when Hynoski is healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    My concern about bringing Leach in is what to they do when Hynoski is healthy?
                    yep...thats what I meant.....future issues...

lets face it. The Giants O will not hinge on the play of the FB overall.
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

What do they do if Pascoe gets hurt??

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        What do they do if Pascoe gets hurt??
                        what did they have as plan B when he was playing FB last time??
                        They will pull someone off the couch.

Comment

yep...thats what I meant.....future issues...

lets face it. The Giants O will not hinge on the play of the FB overall.
                          Hopefully

Comment

Working...
                          X