Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL.com will post most underrated/overrated giants tomorrow..what are your choices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL.com will post most underrated/overrated giants tomorrow..what are your choices?

Overrated? I'm going with Justin Tuck as among one of them

Underrated? Eli Manning I'm picking for among under rated

How can Tuck be overrated? Who is saying that he is a force? Hoping he has a great season and makes people eat their words, but his last 2 seasons where not that good and he has admitted it.

Comment

Most Underrated: Antrel Rolle
      Most Overrated: David Diehl

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
        How can Tuck be overrated? Who is saying that he is a force? Hoping he has a great season and makes people eat their words, but his last 2 seasons where not that good and he has admitted it.
        He's captain of the Defense still with his decline as of late. You don't need anyone to state anything. If he's captain of the D, he's considered high regard by the coaches, right?

Comment

Who is saying that Diehl is a great player on this team? Locker room guy yeah, but Beatty is the best OL on this team.

Comment

When was the last time a guy was demoted as captain of his team? Serious question. Don't remember hearing it happen and usually captains are veterans and veterans get older and go on the decline. You need to be rated highly to be considered over rated no?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              When was the last time a guy was demoted as captain of his team? Serious question. Don't remember hearing it happen and usually captains are veterans and veterans get older and go on the decline. You need to be rated highly to be considered over rated no?
              Tuck's still playing. I think that most people believe he will have a better year, but I think his good years are behind him.

Comment

by whom....??

the fans or their peers
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Is it just one?

Overrated:

1) David Diehl
                  2) Antrel Rolle
                  3) Justin Tuck

Underrated:

Will Beatty

Comment

It's gotta be Kerry Collins for me as most underrated

and right now I'm going to say Steve Smith as the most overrated.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      by whom....??

the fans or their peers
                      You know, I'm not really sure..Im guessing fans

Comment

Most overrated: Justin Tuck. Used to be great, now he's not, but plays every down anyway. How about rotating some fresh bodies off the bench? Isn't that what we did in our last Superbowl run? Whoever they bring in is not going to be much worse.

Most underrated: Stevie Brown. "He's just lucky." "He never did anything his first 2 years." "He can't cover". "Stevie Brown gave up as many plays as he made." What a bunch of bull caca. We were 6-10 without him last year, maybe worse.
                        Last edited by Gimaniac; 07-01-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Again, Tuck has not been great the past 2 seasons. Who is saying he is going to be so good this year? You need to have people saying he is going to be good or great to say he is being over rated. You can not be over rated when most consider you on the decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                            Most overrated: Justin Tuck. Used to be great, now he's not, but plays every down anyway. How about rotating some fresh bodies off the bench? Isn't that what we did in our last Superbowl run? Whoever they bring in is not going to be much worse.

Most underrated: Stevie Brown. "He's just lucky." "He never did anything his first 2 years." "He can't cover". What a bunch of bull caca. We were 6-10 without him last year, maybe worse.
                            Stevie Brown gave up as many plays as he made.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Overrated: Justin Tuck. Underrated: Andre Brown.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X