Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Aaron Curry: "I'll Be Ready Whenever They Call My Number"

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...umber/13948906

Excerpt: "Aaron Curry was believed to be the best linebacker available in the 2009 NFL Draft. He was considered a ‘safe pick’ and there was an argument for the No. 1 pick overall.

Curry ended up being drafted fourth overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2009 NFL Draft.

He spent three year underachieving with the Seahawks until he was traded to the Oakland Raiders in 2011 in exchange for a seventh-round draft pick in 2012 and a conditional pick in 2013.

Quite a fall from grace, but after languishing in Oakland for a year, the New York Giants threw him a rope to save his career.

Curry admits attitude problems and not taking care of his body contributed to his poor performance in the past, but he has a sense of urgency knowing this could be his final shot to show the ability that made him the most sought after LB just a few years ago coming out of college." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Would be one great comeback story on America's Game 2013 NYG edition

Comment

hope he just has his **** together and is hungry to have success.
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Could he be the next Kawika Mitchell or Antonio Pierce?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Would be nice if he turned it around. I gota say, Not gona get my hopes up

Comment

You have to give the guy credit for admitting he meesed up early on in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              You have to give the guy credit for admitting he meesed up early on in his career.
              thats what worries me....he has gotten to the point where the pressure he originally felt is gone. Hope he is still hungry.
              I am always warry of players that have the "game doesnt define who I am" attitude. IMO it would be hard to care 100% how you play then....
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                thats what worries me....he has gotten to the point where the pressure he originally felt is gone. Hope he is still hungry.
                I am always warry of players that have the "game doesnt define who I am" attitude. IMO it would be hard to care 100% how you play then....
                Maybe the only one he's trying to prove anything to is himself.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 07-01-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Maye the only one he's trying to prove anything to is himself.
                  lets hope so.....

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    lets hope so.....
                    It really is going to be a competitive training camp

Comment

It really is going to be a competitive training camp
                      It is and that will fun to keep track of. Actually so many spots on the team too.
                      LB, DL, DE (to a degree), RT, G, CB, SS, 3rdWR, TE, 3rd RB, 2ndQB, K,

Comment

Could he be the next Kawika Mitchell or Antonio Pierce?
                        Except that neither of them performed poorly before they came here because of "attitude problems" and a failure to take care of their bodies (i.e., general laziness).

A leopard rarely changes his spots. It can happen, but it's rare . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Except that neither of them performed poorly before they came here because of "attitude problems" and a failure to take care of their bodies (i.e., general laziness).

A leopard rarely changes his spots. It can happen, but it's rare . . . . . .
                          Always putting the positive spin on things lol

Comment

Sad to ask this, but who was better for their team, Clint Sintim or Aaron Curry?
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Interesting to see what happens. He says he wasn't focused. Maybe he sees this as a second chance at a pay day.

Comment

Working...
                              X