Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants confident Cruz will sign long term deal before camp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You've been saying this for months
    I have been agreeing with him for months...although maybe not quite to MH's extreme...
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      I believe your van privileges might be in jeopardy
      Not according to Victor
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Do you really believe that RF?
        I like Randle a lot, but I completely disagree.
        We had a top producing slot guy before. His name was Steve Smith.
        I tend to write what I think. Cruz will probably sign a long term deal this month as has been reported for about ten days now. I'm thinking if they had a serious replacement on board, they would have waited for the season to at least start. While I don't believe everything I hear or see in print, the sign overwhelmingly point to Cruz signing sooner rather than later.

Randle is the back up to Nicks, Jernigan is the back up to Cruz. If I were to put money on it, I'd say Randle has more of a chance than Jernigan of producing enough in 2013 to have a chance at beating the starter out. But certainly to give Reese more leverage.
        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 07-01-2013, 07:49 PM.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Not according to Victor
          Says the woman who didn't believe he'd sign a long term deal
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
            I have been agreeing with him for months...although maybe not quite to MH's extreme...
            That was just the return of a phrase he wrote to me last week

Comment

Where has Randle shown this number #1 ability that people are even comfortable saying we even MIGHT be okay with him over Nicks?

Why don't we just see if he can fill 'Rios old role first before being so confident in him? He hasn't even proven that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                Where has Randle shown this number #1 ability that people are even comfortable saying we even MIGHT be okay with him over Nicks?

Why don't we just see if he can fill 'Rios old role first before being so confident in him? He hasn't even proven that yet.
                Very true, no one has said he's a # 1. We are talking about Nicks' upcoming contract negotiations and those things that might impact on his leverage.

Randle has been praised by Gilbride for his play and "leadership" during the limited OTAs and mini-camp.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 07-01-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

didnt wanna start a new thread in case im talkin about this link, but my facebook feed has an update that is now full out claiming "Contract to be signed before training camp cites team and league sources" like its a done deal and its just a formality of signing the papers?

Comment

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-training-camp

apparently morts reporting deals all done....

Comment

gonna let RF decide if that link should be a new thread...apparently no issues left just minor verbage that shouldnt be any issue. parameters in place. deal done.

Comment

and this is great news for the NYG bc this leaves the ability to extend Nicks during the regular season similar with how we extended Tuck. I remember reading the thought was not to let Nicks get anywhere near FA because the bidding war would be lethal. Better to get it done by week 12 or something. I remember reading that at least, dunno how credible it is/was.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-training-campapparently morts reporting deals all done....
                          It's all coming together now.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Cruz staying a Giant !

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-training-camp

There for all the people that said he will be gone after the season :P

Comment

yes sir!!

Comment

ive always said get it done before camp. if not its a circus during camp for everyone. this board would blow up.

we need Cruz big time and I hope he and his people can come to a happy medium with the G-Men.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X