Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants confident Cruz will sign long term deal before camp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We don't yet know the details, so we should just wait a few days and see what Cruz's value is to the team.
    Well at least we won't have any more Cruz threads. (which ARE your favorite)
    Hahaha!!!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      If we keep both we will keep our winning formula. The best offensive teams have two good/great receiving options. We won the SB in 2011, so as far as I'm concerned we will set the trend for how to maintain our success. Frankly, I don't care what any other team is doing. I would try to resign them both and see what happens...wait a minute, we know what happens- SB victory.
      If we get to the Super Bowl, I don't see them not keeping Nicks unless he completely bombs out.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Well at least we won't have any more Cruz threads. (which ARE your favorite)
        Hahaha!!!
        I have never created a "Cruz Thread." I post news media articles about topics related to the team. Let me know when you find an "original thought" thread about Cruz, or any other player for that matter, that I created.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          I have never created a "Cruz Thread." I post news media articles about topics related to the team. Let me know when you find an "original thought" thread about Cruz, or any other player for that matter, that I created.
          Why are you getting snippy at your buddy Morehead? Just a little banter.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Why are you getting snippy at your buddy Morehead? Just a little banter.
            Not snippy, factual.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Not snippy, factual.
              ...but in a snippy way.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                ...but in a snippy way.
                I don't do snippy. Like I don't do "I told you so."
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  not getting at you rudy, just saying in general

                  we kinda all knew it would be getting done once we heard they were only like 3 mil away in guaranteed money a few weeks ago
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I don't do snippy. Like I don't do "I told you so."
                    You do realize that when you say you don't do "I told you so", you are saying "I told you so".

                    Well played.

                    And my position isn't that we wouldn't sign him to a big, long term deal. My position is that it would be a mistake.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I think the comparison with MM is legitimate. Randle will likely be the # 3 this season.
                      Agree completely

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        You do realize that when you say you don't do "I told you so", you are saying "I told you so".

                        Well played.

                        And my position isn't that we wouldn't sign him to a big, long term deal. My position is that it would be a mistake.
                        I understand and appreciate your position on the terms of the deal. The difference between you and me in this situation is I trust Reese to know the right thing to do for the team and to get it done.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          If we get to the Super Bowl, I don't see them not keeping Nicks unless he completely bombs out.
                          If we get to the SB and win I think he's a gonner. He'll have 2 rings and he will proceed to fill his coffers with coin. Some team like the Raiders will put an outrageous offer on the table for him that we can't dream of matching.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                          http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                            If we get to the SB and win I think he's a gonner. He'll have 2 rings and he will proceed to fill his coffers with coin. Some team like the Raiders will put an outrageous offer on the table for him that we can't dream of matching.
                            That could happen.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                              not getting at you rudy, just saying in generalwe kinda all knew it would be getting done once we heard they were only like 3 mil away in guaranteed money a few weeks ago
                              Cool.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • i dont know how having 1 nicks can be bad, but the insinuation seems to be that were RR able to prove he can perform at Nicks level, we wouldn't need nicks...um, no? How is having 2 Nicks a bad thing esp when 1 of em is on a rookie contract for peanuts?? I'd LOVE if RR panned out like Nicks, it'd mean we'd be lining up two All Pro WR's out wide and letting Cruz roam free over the middle...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X