Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants confident Cruz will sign long term deal before camp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants confident Cruz will sign long term deal before camp.

http://wp.me/p14QSB-9cT2
    Mood: WOOF!

@Giants_101: New York Giants, Victor Cruz Expected to Agree on New Deal Prior to Training Camp: Report http://t.co/eyIFajE1J4 #giants #nyg #nygiants #nfl

Comment

I heard they were on the 2 yard line.

Comment

i heard they were in the redzone, but then got pushed back to the 50 yard line...now we're on the 2 yrd line...saw the dilemma last night late when i couldnt sleep sorry for the lame attempt. but yeah im hopeful this whole thing can get done and put behind us come regular season. i cant speak for anyone else and its just my take, but if cruz doesnt have the long term contract, i could see it being in the back of his mind and maybe effectin his play

Comment

That's what all the signs would point to, including Cruz himself saying that was the goal when he signed the tender offer, as well as Mara and Tisch indicating it will take time and for patience.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

for some reason, i suspect RF is gonna throw a Cruz Signing party...or in a fair and just world, someone would throw him a surprise VC Signing Party

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
              for some reason, i suspect RF is gonna throw a Cruz Signing party...or in a fair and just world, someone would throw him a surprise VC Signing Party
              I'll be at the party.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  That's what all the signs would point to, including Cruz himself saying that was the goal when he signed the tender offer, as well as Mara and Tisch indicating it will take time and for patience.
                  I honestly didn't believe it, but I was clearly wrong.

Comment

What does Cruz signing mean for Nicks???

Comment

Am I the only one who honestly doesn't care anymore?

Maybe because of all the speculation that I've been subjected to ad nauseum. It's still so early in the year and will be figured out in due time.

Comment

Heard this from Adam Shefter but really....does this mean July 25th he's just going to sign or is this anyday now? This is pretty much the same rumor we've been hearing for the last month only now they're super cereal.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by memfist.ten View Post
                          Good question. It's gonna be hard to keep both considering Nicks' injury history. He's gonna have have a monster question.

Comment

Originally posted by memfist.ten View Post
                            depends on when he's signed. if he's signed this preseason, its excellent for Nicks. If its pushed off until next year, than Cruz n Nicks could essentially fight for 1 contract...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              depends on when he's signed. if he's signed this preseason, its excellent for Nicks. If its pushed off until next year, than Cruz n Nicks could essentially fight for 1 contract...
                              Any big deal digned by Cruz will harm our ability to sign Nicks. That may or may not be good for Nicks who could become a FA next year, but its very bad for the New York Giants.

If we see a huge deal for Cruz, it will be very difficult to sign Nicks. That's why I have been so insistent that JR keep the offer manageable for the team.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X