Eli Apple's struggles are 'mental,' Giants' Landon Collins says

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post
    What went on with his mother would affect anyone mentally. I can show him some sympathy . It takes a lot longer to recover from the stress of have to see the reality that you may lose some very close to you. Personally I will give him a pass for this season. I can tell you from experience the tribulation makes you stronger when you get through it.
    Thank YOU. The kid's MOM just had BRAIN surgery, chances are she was DEBILITATING for a while, HENCE the surgery. If you THINK you can be mentally and physically focused when that happens to your MOM, then you are DELUSIONAL.

I HATED this pick from DAY 1, but give the kid a BREAK.
    ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
      Here is what Reese said about Apple on draft day:

“A really good, young player,” Reese said. “Height, weight, speed. Big school. Only 20 years old. Has all the tools. He holds all the tools to be a starter. He was the highest graded player on our board, beyond the guys with issues.”

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-5e59bc644568

Beyond the guys with issues? Obviously Apple had issues.
      " & when I hit on this project, like I did early w/ JPP, I'll regain my status as the SMARTEST GM in the room.... Another Lump of Crap...I mean Coal soon to be a Diamond...cut this cancer...

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        Jordan Ranaan said on his last podcast that this kid is not liked at all within the organization ... from the owner, to the front office, to the coaches to the other players.

Not a good situation.
        Morehead likes him, does that count for something?
        I for one can’t stand the kid, if we can trade him for a bag of Idaho potatoes I would be all for it.

Comment

HE IS DEFINITELY THE RAT...NO MORE QUESTIONS OR WONDERING. THIS PRETTY MUCH SPELLS IT OUT.

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
            Here is what Reese said about Apple on draft day:

“A really good, young player,” Reese said. “Height, weight, speed. Big school. Only 20 years old. Has all the tools. He holds all the tools to be a starter. He was the highest graded player on our board, beyond the guys with issues.”

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-5e59bc644568

Beyond the guys with issues? Obviously Apple had issues.
            THERE IT IS!!! THE REESE PATENDED BUST LINE!!!

"Height, weight, speed."

Every player he uses with that description doesn't make it to year 4... EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Comment

During his fist season I had the distinct impression that this was not the team that Apple wanted to play for. I half suspect that he wants to be cut to play for another team. I am not certain what team that is.

Comment

All of our coaches have mental issues as well.
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post

Thank YOU. The kid's MOM just had BRAIN surgery, chances are she was DEBILITATING for a while, HENCE the surgery. If you THINK you can be mentally and physically focused when that happens to your MOM, then you are DELUSIONAL.

I HATED this pick from DAY 1, but give the kid a BREAK.
                  His mom’s illnesses is a hard thing to go through I understand, but acting up and criticizing the Giants and enjoying the Giants losing is not acceptable.

Comment

I used to believe in this kid, but gave up the moment he pulled for Smith for Dallas in a game against his so-called comrades. I dont want someone like that in my locker room.
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

https://apple.news/AOCqfjfWuTP2sznyLYOgl4w

Now Apple is denying that Collins spoke to him.
                      What a ****ing clown.

Comment

I liked football a whole lot better before social media came about and exposed some of the unsettling characteristics of those involved in the game.

I wish for the "old" days when you could root for the Giants, without hesitation, as you were unaware of such personal and sad antics.

Comment

Working...
                        X