Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the worst Giants season you’ve witnessed ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the worst Giants season you’ve witnessed ?

Yes! Ive been watching Giants football since 86 and have never seen such lousy output from all functional units.Offense,Defense, Coaching and FO pure Embarasment. The excitement and hopes of this teams potential came crashing down like a wrecking ball pushed off the side of a building.

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
    Yes! Ive been watching Giants football since 86 and have never seen such lousy output from all functional units.Offense,Defense, Coaching and FO pure Embarasment. The excitement and hopes of this teams potential came crashing down like a wrecking ball pushed off the side of a building.
    Yep, worst season. And, as you point out...the absolute worst part of it is that it kind of came out of left field. Can't help but think that a bulk of the blame for that is coaching. Our head coach made many of us miss the days of Ray Handley. And, THAT is pathetic.

Comment

‘73, ‘74 and ‘76 we’re pathetic but this one is right up there, especially with the talent we have.

Comment

I thought 2003 was the worst I'd see as a fan but this season has it beat.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Dave brown, graham and kanell were bad, this takes the cake!
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
              YES.....reason being is that we have talented players that are not performing consistently...which coaching probably has a major role in this debacle...also our players have a ME first attitude where as back in Parcells days it was way different. These factors do not contribute to success.

Comment

I don't know but I am sick and tired of starting the season with half the team already on injured reserve. This is like 4 or 5 seasons in a row it seems. This is why I have for sooooo long wanted them to cut the preseason down to 2 games. If I had my way the season would be 20 regular season games and no preseason.

Comment

I think this season is up there with the worst ones. What might set it a part is the expectations and talent level going in was very high except the Oline of course. This season had player, coaching and front office issues all across the board problems. Just horrible all around. I remember the 70's very well
                  so I think I have a descent gauge with this season.
                  sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Easy. Yes!
                    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

I would say yes and no. Overall disappointment came in 2008 when we were the best team in the league and quickly fell apart like a gun shot.
                      Yes this season has been horrible. Let’s hope we’re rewarded with 7 unbelievable draft picks

the 2008 season was the worst for me.

Comment

Absolutely the worst. The backstabbing, the atrocious quitting, media hysteria, poor execution, poor coaching, poor management. This season was a toilet flush by mid october, never seen that before.

Comment

this season is the most dysfunctional I have ever seen this team, its pointing out to me that we don't have smart management, these guys may be rich but they have a lot to learn about managing a football team.......

Comment

I'm 30 years old.. so yes

Comment

I've been a Giants fan since 1968 and I have seen more bad football than good football from this franchise, but this year takes the cake.

Comment

Working...
                              X