Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles will soar over Giants, even without Carson Wentz

https://nypost.com/2017/12/14/eagles...-carson-wentz/

Excerpt: "The most important regular-season game the Eagles will play this season comes Sunday against the Giants at MetLife Stadium.

This is the game in which they will begin to try to convince themselves they can be the same team with Nick Foles that they were with Carson Wentz. That their 11-2 record is not a mere byproduct of Wentz’s MVP-caliber performance, and that they contributed to his spectacular 33-touchdown, seven-interception output. This is the game that will go a long way toward telling the Eagles whether they can still go all the way — to the franchise’s first Super Bowl title.

The Giants were tied at 10 in the fourth quarter with the Cowboys before it fell apart in a hurry in a 30-10 home loss. The energy provided by the coaching change will have worn off, so now it’s just Eli Manning and a terrible team playing out the string. The pick: Eagles -7˝." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Everyone 'soars' over the Giants.
    It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

Giants is 2-2 in the AFC, 0-9 in the NFC, 0-4 in the division, I expect them to lose badly to Eagles, i expect a blow out 37-3

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisSmith33 View Post
        Everyone 'soars' over the Giants.
        Pretty much. The Giants could very well get swept by all of their division rivals this year.
        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

I don't think I've ever picked one of our division opponents in the weekly pick-em pool that I play in, this week will be a first.

Comment

What a BOLD prediction.......

Comment

It would amazing if the eagles lose to the Giants, their confidence gets rattled, then loses in the first round of the playoffs.....
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                It would amazing if the eagles lose to the Giants, their confidence gets rattled, then loses in the first round of the playoffs.....
                It would be amazing if the Giants score more than 10 points against the Eagles.

Comment

The eagles are going to run it down our throats all day

Comment

Originally posted by Nico12561 View Post

or anyone

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

or anyone
                      Touche!

Comment

Originally posted by Nico12561 View Post

Lol
                        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X