Seems like E. APPLE wonít play again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like E. APPLE wonít play again.

Just hearing the interview from spags. It seems like he wonít play again. I donít get it. He is healthy, he has twice the talent as these other scrubs in there playing. Let him play. Either let the mending begin or just release him.

I would rather have football players that are smart tough and less physical talent than this guy. He is a distraction.
    sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Wow, flat-out releasing a first-round pick from two years ago seems a bit extreme...but, I understand your sentiment.

Comment

Obviously you know what I mean. The only way we get this corrected w Eli is to get him on the field. These guys gotta play w and for each other. No ME first nonsense. I really still think eli can be a stud player here. Letís go spags. Let him play.

Comment

I wouldnít want a player like Apple in this lockeroom regardless of his ďpotentialĒ.

He he could potentially be a great players but the only thing he certainly is right now is a distraction and an ***.

Comment

Bill Belichek would have this guy off the roster. Why NE has great success is they pick football players not just great athletes.
            sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

I have the feeling that not enough homework was done before we drafted Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Bill Belichek would have this guy off the roster. Why NE has great success is they pick football players not just great athletes.
                Didn't Belichick pick up Randy Moss?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Bill b picks up troubled players and trys to fit them in his system. If he doesn't work he just cuts them. It's like taking out the trash.
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Moss worked out great that year. He and Brady set a touchdown record in the regular season, and they went 18 - 1...

Comment

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
                      Just hearing the interview from spags. It seems like he wonít play again. I donít get it. He is healthy, he has twice the talent as these other scrubs in there playing. Let him play. Either let the mending begin or just release him.
                      Has a couple of games this year where he looked great, not to mention, heíll be a year younger then some seniors coming into the NFL.

our loss will be someoneís gain, hes annoying though.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                        I have the feeling that not enough homework was done before we drafted Apple.
                        Ya think?

My gosh, when the season is over the only salvation is to get a higher pick. Top 10 and he's by far the most immature kid I've ever witnessed this team draft.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

Ya think?

My gosh, when the season is over the only salvation is to get a higher pick. Top 10 and he's by far the most immature kid I've ever witnessed this team draft.
                          To be fair I am sure he is upset. flowers is a first round pick, plays like trash and has a starting job no questions asked. Apple gets benched all over the place he his not trash like Flowers. Before you go saying Flowers does not have an attitude problem remember he physically pushed a reporter
                          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            When is the last time a Patriot was sending text from the sideline during a game?

Comment

I refer you back to the same in a post started on Nov. 6th:

Spags for head coach now; waive Eli Apple

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...aive-eli-apple

Same kind of response: You've got to be kidding me!

Comment

Working...
                              X