Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Roster Breakdown: Cullen Jenkins

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/7/3/...cullen-jenkins

Excerpt: "Cullen Jenkins was the Giants biggest free-agent acquisition of the offseason.

The New York Giants spent most of the offseason trying to acquire veteran free agents on minimum contracts. The exception was defensive tackle Cullen Jenkins. As we roll through our player-by-player look at the 90-man roster the Giants will bring to training camp it is time to discuss Jenkins.

2012 Season In Review

Jenkins had 26 tackles, four sacks and a forced fumble for the disappointing Philadelphia Eagles before hitting the open market. The 32-year-old now has 38.5 career sacks from the defensive tackle position." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

he generates a lot of pressure from the DT spot. And he's never really been on a D with the level of talent along the DL we have

Comment

Austin could learn a lot from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
        Austin could learn a lot from this guy.
        We can only hope
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          he generates a lot of pressure from the DT spot. And he's never really been on a D with the level of talent along the DL we have
          I wouldn't call Jason Babin, Trent Cole, BJ Raji and Clay Matthews a level below us.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I would. but thats just my take. I guess the argument is fair that philly had a serious DL surrounding him too

Comment

Working...
            X