The New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys Kickoff Teaser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys Kickoff Teaser

Happy early 4th of July Giants fans. TEASER video for opening night and the upcoming next Knoxx Giants video coming later this month.

Thanks to all who check it out.

https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Nicely done
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

You never fail to get the blood pumping, Chuck!
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

My son and I love your stuff Chuck. Keep bringing it!
        My wife and daughter also love it but won't admit it freely.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Lmao.... I hate you Chuck you *******........ you ALWAYS get me so hype....

Last season I could of tackled DeMarcus Ware I was so hyped... then we played so terrible

Freakin love this video though....... props as always brother [B](beer mug... these *******s better give me my beer mug back )
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Ha. Great work.
            I love 0:47 where Canty pummels Romo and the flag is thrown.
            Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Comment

Nice! Go Giants!!!
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

lmfao @ your rent is due

Comment

Lets get summer over already. Thanks. I liked the teaser.

Kevin

Comment

Made me smile. Nice job.

Comment

My only complaint is that neither the JPP field goal block nor the dez bryant almost-TD made it into the video. Honestly, those plays alone tell you the fact that whatever deity is out there wants to punish Jerrah for his hubris...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
                        Happy early 4th of July Giants fans. TEASER video for opening night and the upcoming next Knoxx Giants video coming later this month.Thanks to all who check it out.
                        wow that gets me pumped up chuck!! Great job! I'm thinking with Cruz and Nicks in the fold and teams concentrating their D to stop them that RR, Myers, Louis Murphy and Wilson out backfield will put up huge numbers from Eli
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

You guys are nothing short of ****ing awesome.

Thanks for checking out the teaser vid. Next one up is on training camp eve.

I hope to make sure not a single Giants fan is not a raging lunatic before opening night. Happy 4th guys.
                          https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

I hope to make sure not a single Giants fan is not a raging lunatic before opening night. Happy 4th guys.
                            Keep doing your thing Chuck & happy 4th!!!
                            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

**** Iron Man III, Hangover III, Man of Steel. WE got ChuckKnoxxVideo for Summer 2013 Blockbuster of the year!

Seriously, you have not lost your touch--and this is just a minute (and change) teaser. Can't wait til training camp eve.

Comment

Working...
                              X