Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Beatty have a new visor this season? Looks like a bad *** lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does Beatty have a new visor this season? Looks like a bad *** lol

    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...7-fe01f3d9a2c2

    It's probably not thread worthy but it'll have to do with this slow period


    29 second mark in the video
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    A dancing bear at LT needs all the help he can get lol.
    No one remembers who came in second.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol, so we've had a dancing bear, tip toe burglar, a smurf, what else?
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        Lol, so we've had a dancing bear, tip toe burglar, a smurf, what else?
        lol, ya know he's good but not great and definitely not my type of OL. I like the mashers, steam rollers, finishers. He's just a good finesse guy who keeps Eli upright and may have finally beat his tendency to be injured (knock wood). I must admit that in general I like the visor look.
        No one remembers who came in second.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jomo View Post
          lol, ya know he's good but not great and definitely not my type of OL. I like the mashers, steam rollers, finishers. He's just a good finesse guy who keeps Eli upright and may have finally beat his tendency to be injured (knock wood). I must admit that in general I like the visor look.
          You just described everything Chris Sne used to be and hopefully gets back to this season.

          I love Beatty though, he's going to emerge as one of the best LT's soon. He played great last season. Hopefully he's gotten a little stronger and can play run block as well as he does pass blocking.
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            You just described everything Chris Sne used to be and hopefully gets back to this season.

            I love Beatty though, he's going to emerge as one of the best LT's soon. He played great last season. Hopefully he's gotten a little stronger and can play run block as well as he does pass blocking.
            I would love nothing more than that. Go Blue!!
            No one remembers who came in second.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jomo View Post
              I would love nothing more than that. Go Blue!!
              If I remember correctly you weren't real confident in our line and we needed to improve.....Beatty might be the one starter who is on his way up the career ladder and is improving...
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                If I remember correctly you weren't real confident in our line and we needed to improve.....Beatty might be the one starter who is on his way up the career ladder and is improving...
                Yes, you are right, it leaves me with a knot in my stomach because I believe everything is won or lost in the trenches. We have a big transition necessary over the next 3 years on the OL and I worry about this year.
                No one remembers who came in second.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  lol, ya know he's good but not great and definitely not my type of OL. I like the mashers, steam rollers, finishers. He's just a good finesse guy who keeps Eli upright and may have finally beat his tendency to be injured (knock wood). I must admit that in general I like the visor look.
                  Beatty was EASILY the best run blocker on the team last year, he mowed people down all season. Beatty is far from a finesse player

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    Beatty was EASILY the best run blocker on the team last year, he mowed people down all season. Beatty is far from a finesse player
                    Beatty paved the way for Andre Brown a few times near the goal line. The notion of him being a finesse player needs to die out.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X