Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Further proof Eli was the problem (sarcasm)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Further proof Eli was the problem (sarcasm)

Clearly Eli's had it, I mean, 3 TDs, 350 yards today. What a shocker that no o-line, no run game, a tired defense, loads of injuries aren't the problem, Eli is. Wow, who'd of thought, except Reese and McAdupe.

Originally posted by thomasg2488 View Post
    Clearly Eli's had it, I mean, 3 TDs, 350 yards today. What a shocker that no o-line, no run game, a tired defense, loads of injuries aren't the problem, Eli is. Wow, who'd of thought, except Reese and McAdupe.
    Yeah Dont forget the pick

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

Yeah Dont forget the pick
      Oh lordy how can I forget the 1 pick to 3 TDs with no run game available, no solid o-line, a tired defense and countless other problems. But oh LORDY that 1 pick has ruined EVERYTHING.

Comment

Oh lordy how can I forget the 1 pick to 3 TDs with no run game available, no solid o-line, a tired defense and countless other problems. But oh LORDY that 1 pick has ruined EVERYTHING.
        Well Im glad you see reason.

Comment

It's tough to win in the NFL when you spot your opponent 7 points on a regular basis.

Comment

Naw that int should have never happened. Forget that.
            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

434 yards to be exact. He had his best game on the road in philly too.

Comment

Originally posted by mercurio View Post

It's tough to win in the NFL when you spot your opponent 7 points on a regular basis.
                the defense is allowed to play defense and not allow the score you know.

Comment

Lol people bringing up the interception, that was the furthest thing from his fault. It was a perfect ball but the worst route.

Comment

Eli has definitely been part of the problem but today he played very well outside a few throws.

Comment

That pick.
                      I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

He played his best game of the season today and had it not been for a complete **** show of a Special teamís unit we probably win.

Comment

Originally posted by CruznNicks View Post
                          Eli has definitely been part of the problem but today he played very well outside a few throws.
                          He looked like the real Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                            That pick was absolutely not his fault.
                            Fixed it for you.

Comment

Eli will be the starting QB in 2018. no question about it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X