Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Further proof Eli was the problem (sarcasm)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

really?

OK...Eli will not play for the Giants next year...he doesn't, you delete your account.
    You are of course free to return, but under a name I select for you.

And I will offer the same if he does come back.

Done deal?
    why do you think he wouldnt return, he is under contract, mara bent to him . eli shouldn't be offended when a team wants to prepare for when he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

why do you think he wouldnt return, he is under contract, mara bent to him . eli shouldn't be offended when a team wants to prepare for when he retires.
      So you taking the bet?

Comment

Im really quite mad that ELI can not elevate 3 bench WRs to beat the number 1 defense in the NFL. Vintage eli would carry the team on his back like bavaro carries defenders. I know for a fact tom brady could score 50 with flowers and Lewis JR, those two are equivilent to gronk and cooks
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by gntsfn View Post

I dont care if he threw 600 yards and 7 tds a pick is inexcusable.
          That's a ridiculous statement... Eli played a good game today. I can see getting down on him for his play this season, but we can give him credit when he plays well
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post

That's a ridiculous statement... Eli played a good game today. I can see getting down on him for his play this season, but we can give him credit when he plays well
            NO WE DONT GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

it's a win win for me.
              It is a win-win for you, but probably more of a win for us if he is gone next year.

If he is gone we wont have to listen to your silly Manning-family conspiracies any more. I like Eli, but at this point I am hoping he leaves just to see what your next crazy conspiracy theory will be.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasg2488 View Post
                Clearly Eli's had it, I mean, 3 TDs, 350 yards today. What a shocker that no o-line, no run game, a tired defense, loads of injuries aren't the problem, Eli is. Wow, who'd of thought, except Reese and McAdupe.
                Oline provided eli plenty of help today and we had a very good run game. What we saw was eli at his very best and it was still mediocre. Yes the yards seem like alot, but our WR had some nice YAC yards today.

Eli still lacks the zip to hit guys when covered. Its almost impossible for eli to hit guys in tight windows and that is why he continues to drop the ball 2 or 3 yards to a RB. Otherwise, he'd be prone to so many more INTs.

Comparing the moon's brightness with no understanding of the sun is foolishness. Eli compared to himself looked great, but its not more than mediorce. It really is time to try someone who has the ability to hit tight windows, guys in stride, etc. That is what will allow our offense to be positioned to actually win.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasg2488 View Post

Oh lordy how can I forget the 1 pick to 3 TDs with no run game available, no solid o-line, a tired defense and countless other problems. But oh LORDY that 1 pick has ruined EVERYTHING.
                  What about the picks they dropped also? Oh and did he lead us to a victory?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Eli will be released this offseason.
                    If we draft a Franchise QB I think Eli comes back with management telling him he'll basically be a lame duck QB if he doesn't want to return under those conditions he should seek a trade.......Basicly what Jerry Jones did to Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                      Comparing the moon's brightness with no understanding of the sun is foolishness.
                      Wow. Hope you arent going to include that gem on your resume to be an NFL GM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

Oline provided eli plenty of help today and we had a very good run game. What we saw was eli at his very best and it was still mediocre. Yes the yards seem like alot, but our WR had some nice YAC yards today.

Eli still lacks the zip to hit guys when covered. Its almost impossible for eli to hit guys in tight windows and that is why he continues to drop the ball 2 or 3 yards to a RB. Otherwise, he'd be prone to so many more INTs.

Comparing the moon's brightness with no understanding of the sun is foolishness. Eli compared to himself looked great, but its not more than mediorce. It really is time to try someone who has the ability to hit tight windows, guys in stride, etc. That is what will allow our offense to be positioned to actually win.
                        90% of his throws have been to tight windows that past two years. This was all Mac's fingerprints. He couldn't scheme his receivers to get open. Relied on ODB too much.

Best offensive put out in two years with several back ups. It's not a surprise to anyone who understands how much of a problem Mac was.

Comment

Working...
                        X