R. Cockrell 4-0 0.0 0 0
    R. Thomas 4-1 0.0 0 0
    B. Goodson 3-4 0.0 0 0
    D. Tomlinson 3-0 0.0 0 0
    D. Harrison 2-0 0.0 0 0
    J. Pierre-Paul 2-1 0.0 0 0
    D. Rodgers-Cromarti 2-0 0.0 0 0
    O. Vernon 2-0 1.0 0 1
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Yes he was very well rested from all the plays off all year .

Comment

Great job making a ton of tackles after getting beat

Dude is a jabroni
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Yea heís a Beast of S#!+

Comment

He made some tackles, letís give him a parade...

Comment

I criticised him a lot on his tackling last year, I am surprised how quick he adjusted. He used to get dragged around like a rag doll as they carried him 39+ feet. That extra weight helped a lot. This year his tackling is really fluent. He is a quick learner onces he gets his mind focused

Comment

Originally posted by NephilimGiants View Post
              I criticised him a lot on his tackling last year, I am surprised how quick he adjusted. He used to get dragged around like a rag doll as they carried him 39+ feet. That extra weight helped a lot. This year his tackling is really fluent. He is a quick learner onces he gets his mind focused
              Problem is that he still tackles receivers during their routes as he did in college. A player who doesn't correct a holding flaw like that over such an extended period is not a beast imo.

He is also a little soft between the ears which is not a good sign for a guy who is out on the island.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Good!, He's going to be pulling the wagon full of released Giant players from the Training center, on the "Monday" after season end...clean out your lockers & turn in your playbooks...Losers!....but,but,but...we ALMOST Won a game @ home...we're Back! 2-11...to 2-12...PLEASE!!!!!
                Last edited by foxie; 12-18-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

It's probably the first time all year he needed the ice tub after a game. Good benching. I doubt it solves his attitude problems for very long.

Comment

Generally speaking, if your CB has a lot of tackles its because he has allowed a lot of receptions.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Problem is that he still tackles receivers during their routes as he did in college. A player who doesn't correct a holding flaw like that over such an extended period is not a beast imo.

He is also a little soft between the ears which is not a good sign for a guy who is out on the island.
                      Yeah he does look a little slow, his coverage has no confidence or game to it, he literally just hovers over the receivers. I think he is more about athleticism then actual skill.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Generally speaking, if your CB has a lot of tackles its because he has allowed a lot of receptions.
                        Apple crisp.

Comment

The issue with him is not his ability

it It is that he is a childish locker room rat who doesnít give a ****

Comment

Stats tell me the DL was not tackling. The secondary had to finish .

Comment

Dude is soft as a marshmallow.

Beast ... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X