fair well, Hakeem Nicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fair well, Hakeem Nicks

Since reports are that cruz is going to get signed, ,it's fairly obvious we can't resign Nicks. It's impossible to keep them both with the cap. I think Randle can be his replacement though, but it sucks that this is Nicks' last season as a Giant.

We'll sign him np. Maybe not him and JPP, but I'd much rather keep Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
      We'll sign him np. Maybe not him and JPP, but I'd much rather keep Nicks.
      I'm a huge Nicks fan, but I don't know about picking him over JPP.
      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Ah an expert on capology, I applaud for for mastering such a difficult topic.

Comment

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Eli will extend his deal sometime before Nicks' contract is up, thereby creating enough room to keep Nicks, and possibly JPP as well

Mark it down
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
              Since reports are that cruz is going to get signed, ,it's fairly obvious we can't resign Nicks. It's impossible to keep them both with the cap. I think Randle can be his replacement though, but it sucks that this is Nicks' last season as a Giant.
              Nostradamus? Is that you?
              sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

I have a feeling Nicks will end up with Panthers.

1. His hometown area
                2. Steve Smith aging
                3. More cap space
                4. Ex Giant as GM now (forget his name Gettleman?)

Comment

Nicks will be re-signed.

Comment

I hope Nicks re-signs here....if he has a huge year (and Cruz gets a huge contract) then I don't see him staying

Comment

It's not obvious at all. We need to wait until the season actually starts and see what happens. Could it happen? Of course. But it's not clearly going to happen. The CAP will not be as restrictive as it was in 2013.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We have no idea what the details of the contract is and the season hasn't even started yet.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ohhh GEEEEEZ!

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe that's why they drafted Randle last year. We simply don't know. Someone posted that the Giants may have a on of cap space next year unlike this year.

Comment

I guess since Cruz is going to sign people have to complain and cry about something now.

Comment

Working...
                              X