Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Damontre Moore: I’m Glad to Be on Winning Side of Giants/Cowboys Rivalry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Damontre Moore: I’m Glad to Be on Winning Side of Giants/Cowboys Rivalry

http://www.giants101.com/2013/07/05/...wboys-rivalry/

Excerpt: "Heading into his rookie season, Damontre Moore is heading in with very high expectations for the New York Giants. With Osi Umenyiora departing as a free agent to the Atlanta Falcons and Jason Pierre-Paul recovering from back surgery to repair a herniated disc, Moore has a chance to shine for the Giants in the summer and impress the coaching staff.

Growing up, the 20-year-old former Texas A&M defensive end who was from DeSoto, Texas, went to Rowlett High School in the area, so it made sense for him to be a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Now as a professional football player, Moore is on the other side of the rivalry and will be playing twice a year against the team he grew up for. In aninterview with the Landry Hat, Moore is just fine with playing for Big Blue against the Cowboys.

“I grew up a Dallas fan and, you know, I always watched the Giants,” Moore told the Landry Hat. “Those were always the guys beating Dallas, and I like, I didn’t like them. Now, that I’m on that side, I can be with the winning team.” Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Damn, Moore was a Cowboys fan, Pugh and Nassib were Eagles fans, Randle wheres a Dolphins cap, and Marvelousmik is MIA to call JR on this conspiracy!
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Damn, Moore was a Cowboys fan, Pugh and Nassib were Eagles fans, Randle wheres a Dolphins cap, and Marvelousmik is MIA to call JR on this conspiracy!
      They need to vet their draft picks and FA talent for prior allegiances.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Cruz was a Dallas fan too.
        Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Tuck was a Cowboys fan. I think Strahan was too. We have a thing for drafting Cowboy fan DEs.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post
            The bum

Comment

Bandwagoner....

Comment

WTF, Reese?

Comment

Done with this team.

Comment

Classless organization

Comment

Eli Manning was a Saints fan, thats why he always sucks vs them, :-)

Comment

Wasn't Coughlin a Cowboys fan? I'm pretty sure Gilbride likes every other team but ours.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Now we have a conspiracy in full bloom

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Comment

Atleast he spoke the truth... Giants are the winning side... OR is he just saying that because he plays for us!?!?!!?!?!?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                              X