Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Sign Amba Etta-Tawo to PS

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...ractice-squad/

King is going through the concussion protocol because he's another wr Eli put in harms way. Rudolph has a hamstring also probably Eli's fault. Running out or wrs.

Lewis and Shep our only viable options with some experience with Eli. Let's call this kid up. A few here were big on him prior to the draft, let's see what he has.

4-12
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I doubt we win either of the next 2 game. The defense is going to be trash. . But I'm thinking trying him out for next year.

Let Marshall go and make King #3. I am not a big fan of Roger Lewis, he constantly short arms passes. Even the over the shoulder catch on the first drive on Sunday he didn't high point the ball. I understand that he made the catch but if the db was closer it would have been knocked away or even picked off.

This guy is a big target and fast. Sometimes teams just don't give their UfA a chance like they would a draft pick. Would love to see what he has.
      Last edited by DarkSaint; 12-19-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

BM (bowel movement) needs to go ASAP. Iíve seen enough of him. Give me Terrell Pryor for a prove it deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          I doubt we win either of the next 2 game. The defense is going to be trash.
          No argument here. I agree. Thank You for pointing that out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

No argument here. I agree. Thank You for pointing that out.
            Sometime you have to state the obvious. But Collins might be shelved and I think Spags will start rotating the other DEs in. Let's see what happens, only 2 more weeks left before another long off season for the Giants.
            Last edited by DarkSaint; 12-19-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Sometime you have to state the obvious. But Collins might be shelfed and I think Spags will start rotating the other DEs in. Let's see what happens, only 2 more weeks left before another long off season for the Giants.
              Collins should be shelved in my opinion as well. He'll play until he's broken something serious and/or in the hospital.

Comment

people who frequent the draft section know, I Have been pushing to get this guy all offseason.

He is a big tall WR, with catch ability. Love the signing.

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
                  BM (bowel movement) needs to go ASAP. Iíve seen enough of him. Give me Terrell Pryor for a prove it deal.
                  BM = Ben McAdoo, I hope. Because he did not use the tools at his disposal very well, pre injuries.
                  Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    people who frequent the draft section know, I Have been pushing to get this guy all offseason.

He is a big tall WR, with catch ability. Love the signing.

Damn 6.5 minutes worth of highlights. He ran a 4.49 at the combine and I like the fact he catches with his hands instead of his body.
                    Last edited by DarkSaint; 12-19-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

BM was Brandon Marshall

Comment

BM was Brandon Marshall
                        I know what you meant...But again, BM may have been a victim of BM

Long Live the King

Comment

BM was Brandon Marshall
                          True but FBomb first came up with this moniker for McAdoo and its been in use to refer to him for a while now.

Comment

Terrell Pryor??.........lol. He had his prove it deal in DC and failed miserably.

Comment

I think Pryor is not used right. He could be cheap and bring a huge weapon to Eli. I just think he has a lot to offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X