Giants Sign Amba Etta-Tawo to PS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

Doctson is the Redskins' first round draft pick WR. I had some expectation of that happening.
    He's been good for them. Too bad he won't have a QB to throw him the ball next year.

Comment

Very interesting. I love how he sheds tacklers.

Comment

He is starting to standout at OTA's. I've been high on this guy since his senior year at Syracuse. I'm hoping he can give us some Plaxico
        Long Live the King

Comment

Etta-Tawo is making it hard not to notice him this spring. Especially down the stretch in OTAs, the 6-foot-1, 208-pound wide receiver seems to make a highlight grab every day he steps on the practice field. Today was no different. He made a terrific catch on a ball from Manning, who made sure he waited for No. 6 to return to the huddle so he could give him a high-five.
          Long Live the King

Comment

So besides Odell, Shep we have Latimore, Lewis and Etta-tawo? We are also going to probably go in a lot of 2 TE sets.

but if the Steelers can find ways to get all their receivers involved I hope Shurmur can too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              He is starting to standout at OTA's. I've been high on this guy since his senior year at Syracuse. I'm hoping he can give us some Plaxico
              I hope he doesn't shoot himself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I hope he doesn't shoot himself in the foot.
                He can shoot himself in the foot as long as he catches a game winning SB TD.
                http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
                X