Dan Conner arrested for having a knife at the airport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Conner arrested for having a knife at the airport

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06/giants-dan-connor-arrested-with-knife-at-airport/

He's lucky TSA called the police.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

jeez

Comment

At first I was like, "who cares, just another jackass NFL player," and then I remember that he played for us.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          At first I was like, "who cares, just another jackass NFL player," and then I remember that he played for us.
          Sadly, I was thinking of how I would spin this on Cowboy fans before remembering he was no longer there.

Comment

Did he really think he could bring a knife to an airport? Lol.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He's a real cut above the rest..

Comment

Why was he arrested? People lose knifes to the TSA all the time, they just confiscate and resell them.

Comment

I thought they were allowing pocket knives, I guess they changed their minds

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Did he really think he could bring a knife to an airport? Lol.
                    People do it more often than you think. Mostly forgetting they have whatever it is.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      I thought they were allowing pocket knives, I guess they changed their minds
                      A switchblade knife is not a "pocket knife"

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        People do it more often than you think. Mostly forgetting they have whatever it is.
                        especially when they announce they would allow knives and then rescind it with we wont allow knives.

whos to know whats going on with this stuff.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is it REALLY that hard for these numbskulls to just do the right thing, obey the law and avoid trouble?
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I did too....forgot it was in a pocket of my bag....they just told me to mail it or forfeit it......or put in my checked luggage....already checked unfortunately

I took it and hid it behind a coke machine and retrieved it on my way back

this is nonsense......they made an example of him.

Comment

No story hear...I'm sure everybody on this board has owned a knife at one time or another.
                              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Working...
                              X