Stop the madnesses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the madnesses

Why canít this forum get on the same page?If youíve watched Eliís career then you know what youíre going to get.Miraculous, and lucky plays at some times,With some idiotic mind boggling events coming right behind it.The season has been lost for months!!Why should he continue to play?
    I respect Eli as a man and true professional, but this mayhem has to end! Why canít you Homerís turn the page?

I don't know what you are talking about
    Last edited by brownelvis54; 12-25-2017, 02:26 AM. Reason: cause i felt like it

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
      Why canít this forum get on the same page?If youíve watched Eliís career then you know what youíre going to get.Miraculous, and lucky plays at some times,With some idiotic mind boggling events coming right behind it.The season has been lost for months!!Why should he continue to play?
      I respect Eli as a man and true professional, but this mayhem has to end! Why canít you Homerís turn the page?
      It's an emotional bond they have with Eli. It's not practical, it's strictly base on emotions. In their eyes, Eli is not playing bad.

Comment

For starters , nobody has to be on the same page as you. Eli did not have a very good game today but with all of your superior football wisdom can you tell us who did? This argument is tiresome. People have said it over and over. This whole team absolutely sucks. Do you watch anyone else get beat constantly, miss tackles, drop passes, run wrong routes or does your tv just focus on the QB? Give the ďhomerĒ term a damn rest already . Some people can actually open their eyes and see this whole team for what it is . You should try it, you will be stunned with what you see!

Comment

Lets make Eli the "Permanent QB" A new concept where you just keep rolling him out there

Its akin to self Flagellation.......good for the pyche

Oh wait a minute- we already have made him permanent QB

never mind

Comment

bench Mara trade Tisch make Eli QBs coach

Comment

Hey, I'm with you. I firmly believe that the only reason Eli is starting is because Giants season ticket holders did not pay $200+ to see Geno or Webb play. But since this was an away game, there is no excuse why you don't put Geno in at the very least. At 10:00 minutes to go in the 4th Qtr, even Bob Papa said the Giants were headed for a loss.

Kind of interesting that many fans want everyone ELSE fired but Eli. Everyone else can see that almost every other player sucks, but when it comes to Eli - "not his fault". But hey, that's what homers do.

I didn't like the way Eli's benching was handled by management at all. But in support of MacAdoo - if you're not performing, sit down. Eli needed to know that he could lose this job. So much for that.

People were very quick to say that Nassib didn't have talent, but I feel it was WHERE he was selected that garnered that criticism. Same thing with Webb - it's where he was drafted that people are not giving him much of a chance. Now that the Giants will pick 2nd or 3rd, Darnold or Rosen are the shiny new pennies. They are by no means locks either - ask the Browns - it's just that management is committed to put extra work and attention into their development.

We wanted Jerry Reese gone, but I still think people have the same mentality as he did - trying to get fancy instead of anchoring the foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by u2good View Post

Hey, I'm with you. I firmly believe that the only reason Eli is starting is because Giants season ticket holders did not pay $200+ to see Geno or Webb play. But since this was an away game, there is no excuse why you don't put Geno in at the very least. At 10:00 minutes to go in the 4th Qtr, even Bob Papa said the Giants were headed for a loss.

Kind of interesting that many fans want everyone ELSE fired but Eli. Everyone else can see that almost every other player sucks, but when it comes to Eli - "not his fault". But hey, that's what homers do.

I didn't like the way Eli's benching was handled by management at all. But in support of MacAdoo - if you're not performing, sit down. Eli needed to know that he could lose this job. So much for that.

People were very quick to say that Nassib didn't have talent, but I feel it was WHERE he was selected that garnered that criticism. Same thing with Webb - it's where he was drafted that people are not giving him much of a chance. Now that the Giants will pick 2nd or 3rd, Darnold or Rosen are the shiny new pennies. They are by no means locks either - ask the Browns - it's just that management is committed to put extra work and attention into their development.

We wanted Jerry Reese gone, but I still think people have the same mentality as he did - trying to get fancy instead of anchoring the foundation.
                How could management handle the benching Eli better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

How could management handle the benching Eli better.
                  MacAdoo offered to start Eli for the half and have Geno or Webb come on to finish. Eli said if that's the case then don't play me altogether. Mara signed off on letting Geno play, but then they go back to Eli the following week - what was the point of that? Just because Geno lost - Eli's been losing ALL YEAR. Every game - 1-2 INTs, QB hurries, at least one sack fumble per game! Spagnuolo says that Eli gives the Giants "the best chance to win" - but have they won since? Even though the Eagles game was close, still a loss.

And the Cardinals showing was even worse. So lemme get this straight: down 23 - 0 in the 4th Qtr, having witnessed all year, you STILL think Eli's gonna lead the team to victory??? GTFOH

To fellow Giants fans: If you like Eli so much, why are you okay with keeping him out there to get slaughtered?

For the same outcome, you could have put in Geno or Webb. And now that the season is lost, putting either in won't hurt one bit

As a matter of fact, you may as well put Geno or Webb in, just to BETTER your chances for that 2nd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

It's an emotional bond they have with Eli. It's not practical, it's strictly base on emotions. In their eyes, Eli is not playing bad.
                    Hope thats not the case I'm a big fan and know he has been playing terrible,the only thing that ticks me off is the last 6 or 7 years they could have been a perennial playoff contender or team, but our front office failed the franchise the fanbase and the QB by not giving him and the team what was needed legit OL and TE on Defense linebackers please and some fresh young blood at the Dend position,they waisted a proven Super Bowl caliber QBs prime,I agree it's over for him and if not it will be soon.

Comment

I havenít seen any pro Eli threads. The madness is all in your head and likeminded posters. Why do you have to create multiple new threads every week to vent. The season has one week left, turn the page and hope management doesnít screw up the hiring process and the draft. Why do you non homers obsess over Eli this much? Itís unbelievable how much thought process he takes up in your one track mind. Now thatís mind boggling.

After he retires, he should charge your shrink commission fees.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

I havenít seen any pro Eli threads. The madness is all in your head and likeminded posters. Why do you have to create multiple new threads every week to vent. The season has one week left, turn the page and hope management doesnít screw up the hiring process and the draft. Why do you non homers obsess over Eli this much? Itís unbelievable how much thought process he takes up in your one track mind. Now thatís mind boggling.

After he retires, he should charge your shrink commission fees.
                        Because they have a crush on him.
                        Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Because they have a crush on him.
                          That has to be it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                            That has to be it.
                            Logic would suggest it is a the only viable reason for the almost stalking like obsession .
                            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                              I don't know what you are talking about
                              You mean the MB posters don't make out the lineup card?

This is news to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X