We need to see more of what Eli can do in this last game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to see more of what Eli can do in this last game

There is no sense in playing Webb at this point. He might get injured or score a touchdown or the sky might be falling.

Imagine if he lights up the scoreboard. It would make some of our management and coaching personnel look bad.....we cant have that.

Also, there must be a few tricks up Eli's sleeve we haven't seen in the last 15 years......then there is always the crowd factor.....dont want to rile up the

ticket holders who have sold all their tickets or given them away at this point for the Skins game.

We must win the game and Eli gives us the best shot........we need to win one for the "Gipper"

Merry Christmas .......Tis the week before new years and all through the Giants management offices not a creature or brain cell is stirring ......not even a mouse

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
    There is no sense in playing Webb at this point. He might get injured or score a touchdown or the sky might be falling.

Imagine if he lights up the scoreboard. It would make some of our management and coaching personnel look bad.....we cant have that.

Also, there must be a few tricks up Eli's sleeve we haven't seen in the last 15 years......then there is always the crowd factor.....dont want to rile up the

ticket holders who have sold all their tickets or given them away at this point for the Skins game.

We must win the game and Eli gives us the best shot........we need to win one for the "Gipper"

Merry Christmas .......Tis the week before new years and all through the Giants management offices not a creature or brain cell is stirring ......not even a mouse
    Collins and DRC are on record asking management not to draft a QB because they believe Davis Webb is the real deal. I wish we could of seen what Webb had the last 4 games. Unfortunately, I think Eli will be our starting QB next year.

Comment

Man I was about to say WTH

Comment

So I guess his pledge to stop posting about Eli lasted until he woke up this morning?

Maybe Santa left him a #10 jersey under the tree...

Comment

I think alot of not playing Webb keeps other teams guessing what the hell we are going to do at the draft.

You never show your cards and this is exactly what the Giants are currently doing.

Even if Webb is or is not the future franchise quarter back, their really isn't much proof that he is or isn't.

Part of me still thinks if Webb actually is starting caliber material he should be playing to show other teams what we have that way we have trade bait if we need to going into the draft.

Could you imagine if Webb is in the same class as some of these other #1-3 qbs in the upcoming draft class, we have alot to work with if we need to make a trade or trade down. Hopefully for this draft we have a GM that knows what the hell he is doing otherwise it won't matter what our talent is at qb

Comment

I've seen enough of Fran Tarkenton, Norm Snead,Craig Morton.....to..........Kerry Collins & ELI MANNING.... MY GOD!, Time for a Change... It's Over!

Comment

If this team doesn't know what Eli can do at this point, there is literally zero hope going forward.

Comment

Good performance could be a springboard into next season....Really would like to see what Rosas can do too going into the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarBear56 View Post
                  Good performance could be a springboard into next season....Really would like to see what Rosas can do too going into the offseason.
                  vs an eliminated team would be a springboard?

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedblue2323 View Post
                    I think alot of not playing Webb keeps other teams guessing what the hell we are going to do at the draft.

You never show your cards and this is exactly what the Giants are currently doing.

Even if Webb is or is not the future franchise quarter back, their really isn't much proof that he is or isn't.

Part of me still thinks if Webb actually is starting caliber material he should be playing to show other teams what we have that way we have trade bait if we need to going into the draft.

Could you imagine if Webb is in the same class as some of these other #1-3 qbs in the upcoming draft class, we have alot to work with if we need to make a trade or trade down. Hopefully for this draft we have a GM that knows what the hell he is doing otherwise it won't matter what our talent is at qb
                    I don't believe any decision makers left on the staff is clever enough for this plan.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Eli should announce that the next game is his last. Get Giants fans back in the seats and in front of TVs. Plus it unmuddles the QB situation going into the offseason. Draft one and start the rebuild with a whole new staff. We saw the product that we are clinging too get shut out by a beloe average team on a 3rd string QB. Itís time to stop the bleeding.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post
                        Eli should announce that the next game is his last. Get Giants fans back in the seats and in front of TVs. Plus it unmuddles the QB situation going into the offseason. Draft one and start the rebuild with a whole new staff. We saw the product that we are clinging too get shut out by a beloe average team on a 3rd string QB. Itís time to stop the bleeding.
                        I've seen every snap he's taken. This last post game interview was the first that he actually looked like he may be contemplating his future. I very much appreciate what he has done. He's been a great role model. If he wants to continue to play next year I really think it cannot be with NYG. They will lose the locker room for the next guy.

Comment

I'm beginning to smell the stink of incompetence from the Giants regarding this whole situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post

Title: We need to see more of what ELI can do? We have seen that the past 2 seasons itís interceptions, fumbles and the sure hospital ball(High and in accurate) to i.e any WR who has played with ELI after the 2012 season.

Comment

he typed this while wearing a Tony Eason jersey ..................................................... over a Bledsoe jersey

Comment

Working...
                              X