Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Questionnaire: Spencer Paysinger

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...paysinger.html

Excerpt: "We've already heard from Mark Herzlich this summer. In our next installment of the Giants summer questionnaire, we talk to linebacker Spencer Paysinger about the opportunity before him this season as a member of the team’s unproven linebacking corps.

What is your goal this season?

I want to show my teammates and the fans that you don’t need the big-name linebacker, you don’t need the big-contract linebacker, you can get the job done with a couple of free-agent guys. I pride myself on that even though I’m kind of under the radar, when I step on the field I try to do an admirable job.

What are your thoughts on the opportunity before you to start?

I know there’s a chance for me to contribute more on defense this season and maybe take more of a leadership role. It’s just a matter of me getting to the point where I can internalize the playbook and earn the respect of the veterans. I want to go into training camp without losing a step from OTAs." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I dont care which LBs step up. But a a few really need to. Come on already.....can someone please play at an NFL level......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
    X