Giants Peaking at just the right time- Getting Physical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Peaking at just the right time- Getting Physical

The Jets are a pretty physical team and we manhandled them.....DESTROYED them but for a few bad Ref calls.

Romo and the Cowboys are anything but a physical team......They could get blown off the field by
    halftime.

We are priming the pump at the very best moment, and Tuck who has not been himself since that fat slob from Dallas tripped him last year..........is FINALLY playing like his old self

If Osi, Ballard and Manningham come back for the playoffs, and Da'Rel Scott emerges ........KATTY BAR the DOOR!!!!

Add to this there are rumors in the press we are going to offer an ASST HC/DC job to Spagnuolo

The future has suddenly turned much much brighter.......I look forward to another ICE Bowl and re-match with New England.........do NOT want to go back to that noisy Hell hole in New Orleans :O(

Re: Giants Peaking at just the right time- Getting Physical

have you been drinking meths again Jack ?

like your optimism though
    Non Omnis Moriar

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]The Jets are a pretty physical team and we manhandled them.....DESTROYED them but for a few bad Ref calls.

Romo and the Cowboys are anything but a physical team......They could get blown off the field by
      halftime.

We are priming the pump at the very best moment, and Tuck who has not been himself since that fat slob from Dallas tripped him last year..........is FINALLY playing like his old self

If Osi and Manningham come back for the playoffs, and ........KATTY BAR the DOOR!!!!

Add to this their are rumors in the press we are going to offer an ASST HC/DC job to Spagnuolo

The future has suddenly turned much much brighter.......I look forward to another ICE Bowl and re-match with New England
      [/quote]

You're actually at the begining of truth here. We're whipped the Jets but can we do it two weeks in a row?

Also The Pats aren't comming out this year. Defense is too weak.
      My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

LMAO. he's back.

Good post though, but don't get too optimistic about New England doing jack ****. Honestly, I can see them dipping 1st round.

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="BParcells777"]The Jets are a pretty physical team and we manhandled them.....DESTROYED them but for a few bad Ref calls.

halftime.

If Osi and Manningham come back for the playoffs, and ........KATTY BAR the DOOR!!!!

Add to this their are rumors in the press we are going to offer an ASST HC/DC job to Spagnuolo

The future has suddenly turned much much brighter.......I look forward to another ICE Bowl and re-match with New England
          [/quote]

You're actually at the begining of truth here. We're whipped the Jets but can we do it two weeks in a row?

Also The Pats aren't comming out this year. Defense is too weak.[/quote]

New England's D is not as bad as the Stats show.....due to their high scoring offense they have to give the football back to opponents very very often.......they will be there, but will WE?

Comment

I watching SNY and someone was saying how Fewell just kept it simple against the Jets and that's why the D didn't look so lost. I hope that he'll keep keeping it simple.

The run game has beem more consistent, too. I'm worried about Ballard not being out there, but I THINK the Giants will pull this game out. If they look good doing it, then I'll have more faith in them for the playoffs.

Let's worry about this game first. After all of the injuries this year and overhaul of the o-line, the playoffs will be a nice surprise.

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]

I watching SNY and someone was saying how Fewell just kept it simple against the Jets and that's why the D didn't look so lost.* I hope that he'll keep keeping it simple.

The run game has beem more consistent, too.* I'm worried about Ballard not being out there, but I THINK the Giants will pull this game out.* If they look good doing it, then I'll have more faith in them for the playoffs.*

Let's worry about this game first.* After all of the injuries this year and overhaul of the o-line, the playoffs will be a nice surprise.

[/quote]

Whats funny is it took the defensive mastermind 16 weeks to figure out that he needed to simplify the defense.
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Lets hope the momentum gets carried to the most important game of the season and we don't come out flat as ****. It'd be a huge plus if we get more of our weapons back as well. Dallas is in the same position as us so they know what they have to do. I'm hoping romos hand isn't 100% that would be a HUGE factor as well. If the D shows up like they did last week it'd make a lot of things easier. And finally lets hope the fans show up and go crazy. Manning has to also step up for this one.

Go big blue !

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="JJC7301"]

I watching SNY and someone was saying how Fewell just kept it simple against the Jets and that's why the D didn't look so lost. I hope that he'll keep keeping it simple.

The run game has beem more consistent, too. I'm worried about Ballard not being out there, but I THINK the Giants will pull this game out. If they look good doing it, then I'll have more faith in them for the playoffs.

Let's worry about this game first. After all of the injuries this year and overhaul of the o-line, the playoffs will be a nice surprise.

[/quote] Whats funny is it took the defensive mastermind 16 weeks to figure out that he needed to simplify the defense.[/quote]

Agreed.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]The Jets are a pretty physical team and we manhandled them.....DESTROYED them but for a few bad Ref calls.

halftime.

If Osi, Ballard and Manningham come back for the playoffs, and Da'Rel Scott emerges ........KATTY BAR the DOOR!!!!

Add to this there are rumors in the press we are going to offer an ASST HC/DC job to Spagnuolo

The future has suddenly turned much much brighter.......I look forward to another ICE Bowl and re-match with New England.........do NOT want to go back to that noisy Hell hole in New Orleans :O(
                    [/quote]

Good win vs the Jets but they are a mediocre team just like the Giants.

Peaking?? Have you seen the passing game the last two weeks??

Osi.....has BS written all over him. He was waiting until the Giants had a shot at the playoffs before he would get back to practice. If he comes back he should be the back up.

Scott emerge??....what before this coming Sunday??/

Lots of "ifs" there but I like the positive twist you put on things...

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"] and Tuck who has not been himself since that fat slob from Dallas tripped him last year..........is FINALLY playing like his old :O(
                      [/quote]

I believe that was two years ago. Flozell was on the Steelers last year.

Comment

[quote user="Buckeroo"]

halftime.

[/quote]

Osi.....has BS written all over him. He was waiting until the Giants had a shot at the playoffs before he would get back to practice. If he comes back he should be the back up.

[/quote]

The Jets are mediocre but Physical.....that was my point

There was no need to air it out this past week........it was good we worked the running game
                        I'm still optimistic Scott will get the rock and emerge in the post season.....but its a minor issue

We are peaking I feel it.....yes Eli dragged us to 7-7 but NOW the physicality of the rest of the team is emerging........at long last and in the nick of time

I was posting on Sportswrath this pre-season I thought Cruz had Pro Bowl potential......everyone thought me crazy.....I have a good feeling about this kid Scott too

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="Buckeroo"]

halftime.

[/quote]

[/quote]

There was no need to air it out this past week........it was good we worked the running game
                          I'm still optimistic Scott will get the rock and emerge in the post season.....but its a minor issue

We are peaking I feel it.....yes Eli dragged us to 7-7 but NOW the physicality of the rest of the team is emerging........at long last and in the nick of time

I was posting on Sportswrath this pre-season I thought Cruz had Pro Bowl potential......everyone thought me crazy.....I have a good feeling about this kid Scott too

[/quote]

would love to see Scott make a move as well.

They didnt air it out vs the Jets becuase Eli and his crew were only 9 for 27.

They need to get back to the passing game that was there before the Skins game...

Comment

[quote user="burier"][quote user="JJC7301"]

[/quote]

Whats funny is it took the defensive mastermind 16 weeks to figure out that he needed to simplify the defense.[/quote]

It probably took him that long to figure out the players didn't have the aptitude to pick up the scheme after 16 weeks of trying.

Comment

[quote user="Buckeroo"][quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="Buckeroo"]

halftime.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

would love to see Scott make a move as well.

They didnt air it out vs the Jets becuase Eli and his crew were only 9 for 27.

They need to get back to the passing game that was there before the Skins game...

[/quote]

I'm not concerned....the Jets are good pass defenders, Eli had an off game, everyone is entitled, there were a lot of tipped balls and drops

We passed supremely well all season.....you think all of a sudden that dis-appears??........think again

Comment

Working...
                              X