Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Cruz Thinks Giants Might Have A Meeting On Aaron Hernandez Situation

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...situation.html

Excerpt: "Now that the ink has dried on Victor Cruz's five-year, $43 million extension, he can go back to making the rounds, professing his confidence in what the Giants offense can be this season.

That started today, when Cruz was a guest on WFAN. When asked by Mike Francesa about the unit's potential this year, he said: "You haven't seen what we're capable of."

Cruz missed mandatory minicamp and offseason training activities -- he wasn't under contract -- which gave way to what offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride referred to as a "great step forward" in Rueben Randle. Coupled with a healthy Hakeem Nicks and a happy Cruz, the wideout sees great things ahead -- especially now that they understand how to deal with being the favorites.

"Now that we understand that, I think we’re all the more prepared and as a team we’re going to come together each and every week and continue to win these ball games,” Cruz said." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Don't (allegedly) shoot people. Murder is bad m'kay.
    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

other than the Henandez stuff in the article the rest is Cruz happy to be signed and it seems like he is ready to go....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

glad to see him talking again. hes says its gonna be fun and I believe 'em. cant wait.
        sigpic

Comment

Cruz didn't personally sign Hernandez from jail? I feel ripped off.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
          X