Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Still In Play For Vonta Leach

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...nta_leach.html

Excrpt: "We last heard about Vonta Leach on Monday when the Miami Herald reported that the Dolphins remain the favored landing destination for the three-time Pro Bowl fullback and that he's simply waiting out the next few weeks to see if another team ups the ante.

Although that may be true, the Giants are still in the running, according to a person familiar with the situation who requested anonymity to speak freely on the situation." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Leach is a bruising fullback who has only played on a handful of teams that did not end up with a 1,000-yard rusher -- the Ron Dayne years in Houston were rough, apparently
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

As long as Hynoski is on track to return early in season and we have Pascoe to back him up i don't see the need for Leach
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

some people may not like this opinion but i think we should go away a little bit from packages that use the fullback anyways. this offense is built to spread the ball around and throw it all over the place. the running game is important and the fullback is very important in certain packages but i'm tired of seeing the I formation on nearly every first down which results in a predictable play action or run.

i wish they would open things up. coughlin would probably retire before that happens though.

Comment

wait for henry to come back. use bear in the fullback role til hes healthy and get robinson his reps at TE.

Comment

remember, the giants still havent even disclosed what hynos injury is and they asked him to be mum about it himself.

i think its evident by the fact the giants are trying to sign leach that they dont expect hyno to return that early.

Comment

This guy didn't get picked up yet??
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                remember, the giants still havent even disclosed what hynos injury is and they asked him to be mum about it himself.

i think its evident by the fact the giants are trying to sign leach that they dont expect hyno to return that early.
                He had an injury to his MCL and a chip fracture to the lateral plateau.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  This guy didn't get picked up yet??
                  He's taking his time to decide where he wants to go.
                  Last edited by RoanokeFan; 07-09-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I guess the Giants med staff's opinion on Hank will play heavily in the Giants push to get Leach....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      I guess the Giants med staff's opinion on Hank will play heavily in the Giants push to get Leach....
                      It sure seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        It sure seems that way.
                        would hate to see Hyno out for any great length of time. The kid was just getting into a groove at FB......
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          would hate to see Hyno out for any great length of time. The kid was just getting into a groove at FB......
                          Hoping for the best

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            As long as Hynoski is on track to return early in season and we have Pascoe to back him up i don't see the need for Leach
                            Obviously he isn't, or else the Giants wouldn't be seeking a replacement. Even when he returns, it'll probably take time for him to get back up to speed.

Comment

I was hoping that Hyno was gonna actually handle the ball more this season Fella has some skills.....oh well can't have everything

Comment

Working...
                              X