Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Tues..Jan, 2nd..Hopefull 1st Giant Cuts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Tues..Jan, 2nd..Hopefull 1st Giant Cuts...

to start, I can't wait to see the carnage begin, McAdoo & Reese paid their price for this Mess...now it the players turn!!!. Bill Parcells redo, Tom Coughlin the 2nd, Hire hopefully,...no more MR Nice Guy, Loyalty to Bust Draft Picks/Idiot Projects/Bloated Underachieving FA Signings...Take the pain & Let's GO!...The Draft is the icing on the off season Massacre ...
    Last edited by foxie; 12-26-2017, 05:22 PM.

You think they cut people before the Superbowl and before a new GM is hired and has a chance to watch tape on the current talent?

I would hope they wait to cut people.
    Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
      You think they cut people before the Superbowl and before a new GM is hired and has a chance to watch tape on the current talent?

I would hope they wait to cut people.
      Point Frustratingly being made is NOTHING will happen before Tues Jan 2nd, After that date...so & so won't be resigned etc, moving on info, starts to leak out. Yes, HC & GM is when the TRUE Fireworks begin, Just trying to move on from this Horrible " Field Of Nightmares" season... & That is the date, for me... the pain stops & 2018 looking forward begins...ps. I only see 6-7 keepers off present roster, to rebuild...
      Last edited by foxie; 12-26-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X