Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im in NJ for only 10 more days! Anyone want to take me to the Giants vs Boys game lol?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in NJ for only 10 more days! Anyone want to take me to the Giants vs Boys game lol?

I am batting 1000%

Giants, Knicks and Mets all won their games when I saw them play.

Giants won vs Chiefs the year Giants beat the undefeated Broncos.

Mets - Game Olerud hit 4 the cycle.

Knicks - Hey they won, no hope there sorry
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Im in NJ for only 10 more days! Anyone want to take me to the Giants vs Boys game lol?

Are you a sizzling hot female? Lol

Comment

Re: Im in NJ for only 10 more days! Anyone want to take me to the Giants vs Boys game lol?

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I am batting 1000%

Knicks - Hey they won, no hope there sorry[/quote]

Do you put out?

Comment

You better have the nicest rack and you better give it up.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have a warm hole and you better give it up.[/quote]

gross dude
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have the nicest rack and you better give it up.[/quote]

that is funny
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have a warm hole and you better give it up.[/quote]

gross dude
              [/quote]

That is just plain filthy!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have a warm hole and you better give it up.[/quote]

gross dude
                [/quote]

LOL

Comment

gross dude
                  [/quote]lmao you did him dirty on that one.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]Are you a sizzling hot female? Lol[/quote]

ha, beat me to it, you got to be quick on this board!

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have a warm hole and you better give it up.[/quote]

gross dude
                      [/quote]lmao you did him dirty on that one.[/quote]

Did him dirty.... I see what you did there

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have a warm hole and you better give it up.[/quote]

gross dude
                        [/quote]

That is just plain filthy!![/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

I guess its not the season to be giving, unless the other person is a female. For shame guys. Tis not the season to be nice to your fellow GMEN Fan.

I am hurt.
                          Peace,
                          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]You better have a warm hole and you better give it up.[/quote]

gross dude
                            [/quote]lmao you did him dirty on that one.[/quote]

Did him dirty.... I see what you did there[/quote]Pun was intended on that one lol
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]I am batting 1000%

Knicks - Hey they won, no hope there sorry[/quote]
                              Ask Harooni he might have an available spot on his lap!

Comment

Working...
                              X