Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Davis Webb will be just fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Davis Webb will be just fine

    Davis Webb will be just fine handing off and throwing to this guy, unless the Browns take him with the top pick. This kid has vision, power and speed.
    https://youtu.be/cwmIAhkQVJw

    https://youtu.be/_knliyjCihw

    https://youtu.be/UZ3SjluQZBc
    Last edited by The_ One; 12-27-2017, 02:09 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Praying to God they take him if he's wherever they land........

    With him and Gallman they "could" be set for years at RB......

    Comment


    • #3
      Should of already had Todd Gurley on the team. We could of had the best wr,rb,te combo in the league.
      [SIGPIC]

      Comment


      • #4
        And he wont have anyone worth a damn blocking for him.

        You dont take a RB, especially #2 overall, when you have a garbage OL. I dont know why it's so complicated to understand(no sarcasm intended)
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
          Should of already had Todd Gurley on the team. We could of had the best wr,rb,te combo in the league.
          http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...-vs-should-of/

          No offense, but "should of" and "could of" drives me insane
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
            And he wont have anyone worth a damn blocking for him.

            You dont take a RB, especially #2 overall, when you have a garbage OL. I dont know why it's so complicated to understand(no sarcasm intended)
            There is no stud future All Pro lineman that is worth taking with the second pick, and if it's a lineman you take with the second pick, it has to be a LT, again, there is no LT in this draft worth taking with the second pick, the top 3 picks will be 2 QB's and a RB. We already have a a QB for the future, a 6'5" kid who is a gym rat and loves to play the position, only reason he did not play this year is because he came to a team with a veteran QB that has had success in this league with a huge contract and 2 SB wins, the plan was for Eli to groom this kid like they did in GB with Farve and Aron Rogers who also played at Cal, do you think we would be drafting this low if the season did not turn into a disaster, the ownership or the fans had no idea that this season would be a total disaster, which I believe is a blessing in disguise, when was the last time this team had a true stud RB that has other teams worry about him, he it run or pass. Look at LA Rams, Goff looked lost last year because he was thrown to the wolves, this year everything slowed down for him, and with a stud RB made his life so much easier.
            Davis Webb can play QB just fine, I don't see Rosen or Donald being any better than this kid.
            Last edited by The_ One; 12-27-2017, 02:59 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Terrific player but without an Oline to run behind....

              The true value of Barkley to the Giants is if he's coveted by both the Colts and Texans. Then each team would possibly offer the Giants to swap picks in order to leapfrog each other. That's the ideal scenario for the Giants. They can play one against the other.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                And he wont have anyone worth a damn blocking for him.

                You dont take a RB, especially #2 overall, when you have a garbage OL. I dont know why it's so complicated to understand(no sarcasm intended)
                What if we brought back Fluker to play RG and signed Solder to play LT? Move Flowers to RT and drafted a power LG like Will Hernandez to go at the top of round 2. That gives you a younger more powerful OL. Put Barkley behind that and he will produce. Lets not forget how good the run game looked with Darkwa when Fluker was out there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The_ One View Post

                  There is no stud future All Pro lineman that is worth taking with the second pick, and if it's a lineman you take with the second pick, it has to be a LT, again, there is no LT in this draft worth taking with the second pick, the top 3 picks will be 2 QB's and a RB.
                  You take the QB in this scenario, without question, especially when your current QB is about to turn 37 years old.
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The_ One View Post
                    Davis Webb will be just fine handing off and throwing to this guy, unless the Browns take him with the top pick. This kid has vision, power and speed.
                    https://youtu.be/cwmIAhkQVJw

                    https://youtu.be/_knliyjCihw

                    https://youtu.be/UZ3SjluQZBc
                    Yep. Add in OBJ, Engram, Shep, Galman, Darkwa and we should be ok at skill positions.
                    Look for OL in other rounds and/or FA.
                    It is possible you're not seeing Webb out there now because they already know
                    he's a keeper and they don't want to expose him to this fiasco of a season.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

                      http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...-vs-should-of/

                      No offense, but "should of" and "could of" drives me insane
                      I know. It's just a shame. A great player fell right in our lap and we didn't take advantage of it.
                      [SIGPIC]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

                        You take the QB in this scenario, without question, especially when your current QB is about to turn 37 years old.
                        We already have a a young QB, his name is Davis Webb.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TonyDee View Post

                          Yep. Add in OBJ, Engram, Shep, Galman, Darkwa and we should be ok at skill positions.
                          Look for OL in other rounds and/or FA.
                          It is possible you're not seeing Webb out there now because they already know
                          he's a keeper and they don't want to expose him to this fiasco of a season.
                          Look what happened this year with all of our "weapons", but no OL

                          Games are won in the trenches. Its the most basic rule of football. When you ignore the trenches, and instead focus on skill positions, you get a bad football team that doesn't win many games.
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ian Rapoport& #8207;Verified account @RapSheet

                            Another turn in the QB roller coaster of the #Giants: They plan on deactivating Geno Smith this week, as rookie Davis Webb will be the backup. This opens up the possibility that Webb will get snaps, as Smith did earlier.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The_ One View Post

                              We already have a a young QB, his name is Davis Webb.
                              And not one person on this planet has seen him take a single snap in a real game. The Giants did themselves a tremendous disservice by not throwing him out there for even just a handful of snaps at the end of the last several games, because they're now going to have to go into the draft blind, not knowing if they already have their future QB on the roster.
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X