Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't want them to pick Barkley.
    Don't want Rosen or Darnold either.
    Trade back, to score key upgrades across the lineup.
    Trade OBJ.
    If Webb doesn't turn out to be good, we're screwed, temporarily, but finding an adequate free agent would fix things.

Comment

Barkley looked pretty good the other night. The guy is fast 4.3 speed with power and vision.
      sigpic

Comment

I for one am not sold on Rosen or Darnold.
        I'd prefer the G-men trade the pick and load up with other positional talent.

But if the pick is going to be made, I agree, my choice would be Barkley.

Comment

could the reason why the team didn't play Webb at all be that he is so far from ready and is still a question mark...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
            could the reason why the team didn't play Webb at all be that he is so far from ready and is still a question mark...
            Eli Manning
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

I'll ask again: Would you care to place a wager on that?

Do you honestly believe that they are going to pass up a very rare chance to draft a potential franchise QB, and instead take a RB when it has become glaringly obvious that they dont have an OL? I mean.....do you even understand how the game of football works? How a running game works? It sounds to me like you have zero idea about any of it.

If you are so sure that they think Webb is their guy, and that they'll definitely grab Barkley if he's there when they pick, then put your money where your mouth is. Lets get a wager going, not with money of course, but something related to the boards like having to change your avatar pic to something of the winners chosing. If you're so positive about whats gonna happen, back it up.
              They better not take a qb or O-linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

They better not take a qb or O-linemen.
                So is that a no on the proposed wager? Too scared to back up your bull****?

I'd laugh hysterically if Barkley decided to stay in school and play out his senior year. Lots of folks around here would lose their minds
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

So is that a no on the proposed wager? Too scared to back up your bull****?

I'd laugh hysterically if Barkley decided to stay in school and play out his senior year. Lots of folks around here would lose their minds
                  They better not take a qb or O-linemen. Giants get mostly O-line, Giants still wont win a lot of games. Lets get to it.

Comment

They better not take a qb or O-linemen. Giants get mostly O-line, Giants still wont win a lot of games. Lets get to it.
                    They wont win a lot of games by addressing their most crucial need?

Yeah, you're not out of touch with reality...
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

They wont win a lot of games by addressing their most crucial need?

Yeah, you're not out of touch with reality...
                      Do you even know about me? I been here beating up people like you for many years. O-line is not even the problem.
                      Last edited by Diamondring; 12-31-2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post
                        Don't want them to pick Barkley.
                        Don't want Rosen or Darnold either.
                        Trade back, to score key upgrades across the lineup.
                        Trade OBJ.
                        If Webb doesn't turn out to be good, we're screwed, temporarily, but finding an adequate free agent would fix things.
                        this ^

pay dividends for years
                        Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

Do you even know about me? I been here beating up people like you for many years. O-line is not even the problem.
                          Like I said, out of touch with reality...

The problem is your brain. Try using more than 1 1/2% of it once in a while

Comment

Kid before the 08 Season began, I analyzed and predicted the Giants would have the top ten offense. Now go and look at the NFL rankings in that year.

Use your brain. Look at the passing stats and you would see Eli has a lot of passing yards. He has over 3,000 yards, but you claim the offense doesn't give Eli enough time to pass the ball. That shows you don't use your brain not even one percent of it.

Comment

And not one person on this planet has seen him take a single snap in a real game. The Giants did themselves a tremendous disservice by not throwing him out there for even just a handful of snaps at the end of the last several games, because they're now going to have to go into the draft blind, not knowing if they already have their future QB on the roster.
                              Hes been with the team long enough for them to know what hes capable of. They watched him from rookie minicamp through now.

Comment

Bud do you know that Eli put up over 3,000 yards behind the O-line and the receivers dropped a lot of passes? O-line did its job.

Comment

Working...
                                X