Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Roster Breakdown: Louis Murphy

http://www.bigblueview.com/2013/7/10...n-louis-murphy

Excerpt: "The New York Giants brought wide receiver Louis Murphy in as a free agent with the hope he would bring big-play capability to an already high-scoring offense. Let's look at Murphy as we continue our player-by-player breakdown of the 90-man roster the Giants will bring to training camp later this month.

2012 Season In Review

Murphy caught 25 passes for 336 yards (13.4 yards per catch) and one touchdown for the Carolina Panthers in his only season there after three years with the Oakland Raiders. His longest catch was for 55 yards." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

another weapon to hopefully be of use. .......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      another weapon to hopefully be of use. .......
      Lol "hopefully be of use". Can't wait to see him this season.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Lol "hopefully be of use". Can't wait to see him this season.
        I guess I mean that in a way that if you are not one of the top 3 WR then the Giants will use you very little. All depends on how Randle does. That will go hand in hand with Murph's success as well.
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

"in four- and five-wide receiver sets".

I never thought I would hear that term associated with the Giants. lol
          sigpic

Comment

good deep threat.. hopefully a returner too
            Last edited by Carter.525; 07-10-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
              "in four- and five-wide receiver sets".

I never thought I would hear that term associated with the Giants. lol
              I will have to see it to believe it! honestly, i dont think Killdrive can "craft" such plays...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

it doesnt have to be 4 wide sets. i'd bet anything he lines up for nicks rr or cruz dependin on the formation.

Comment

Bill Belicheck to his defense next February, "Don't let them beat you with Nicks and Cruz. Make them go to Robinson or Murphy."
                  Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Maybe we finally got a guy who can catch up to one of Eli's play-action bombs.

Now if we can only teach him to catch with his hands instead of his body.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                      it doesnt have to be 4 wide sets. i'd bet anything he lines up for nicks rr or cruz dependin on the formation.
                      of coursehe will sub in one or all at somepoint. Not really a stretch to come up with that scenario. if effective he will be used for way more than 4 wide sets

Comment

of coursehe will sub in one or all at somepoint. Not really a stretch to come up with that scenario. if effective he will be used for way more than 4 wide sets
                        Assuming he makes the 53 man roster.

Big assumption considering the cast of characters we have.
                        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Anyone know if he can contribute on STs?
                          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post
                            Anyone know if he can contribute on STs?
                            I think maybe a return guy for punts....but not sure.

Comment

I think maybe a return guy for punts....but not sure.
                              then who do you think will be kick returner?

Comment

Working...
                              X