Gettleman Fan of OBJ !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettleman Fan of OBJ !

Wosre news I heard about Gettleman ! Was hoping NEW GM would trade OBJ for high draft picks , to make GIANTS GREAT AGAIN !!

You mean the new GM is a fan of the most talented guy on the roster?! OH NO!!! THE HORROR!!!
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

you want to make the giants great again by trading the greatest giant?

you are out of your t i t s !

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
        Wosre news I heard about Gettleman ! Was hoping NEW GM would trade OBJ for high draft picks , to make GIANTS GREAT AGAIN !!
        Ok op what trade would you propose to make the GIANTS GREAT AGAIN??

Comment

Lol. You should have been worried if he felt otherwise.

they need to butter OBJ up so he doesn’t get too pissy when the negotiating starts.

Comment

Is that you donald? Selling people a line of catchy b.s.
            Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

“I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. … He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.”

Comment

JM likes OBJ . Then Gettleman likes OBJ !

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                You mean the new GM is a fan of the most talented guy on the roster?! OH NO!!! THE HORROR!!!
                Yes , I agree he has talent . But his actions are along the line of Apple's . He might but the starter of the "CANCER" , Collins is talking about .

I trade him for a 1& 2 this year and a 3&4 next year ! You would get the RB & OL [EXTRA this year ] and LB & OL next . MARA screwed up -should have signed me as GM !!!!!!

Comment

So the worst news you’ve heard from the new GM is that, he’s a fan of the Nygs best WR to put on a blue jersey? You sound delusional as hell

Comment

But he has funny hair!!! And dances!!! And celebrates tds!!!! And shows some heart and soul on the field!?!?!??!

trade him for a 4th rounder!!!!

in all seriousness, i hated the pick and was totally wong. Odell is arguably the best offensive player we have EVER had.... Dude is painfully good
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

The most talented WR to wear a Giants uniform????Lol .......you guys are outside your friggin minds!
                      How about all the WR’s the Giants have had who were talented, acted like professionals and NEVER dropped a pass thrown their way?
                      Something that Beckham does all too regularly!
                      They commit to that jackass long term with a big deal, they’ll regret it.
                      Beckham is a diva, and their attitudes only get worse with big money, not better!
                      And when Gettleman doesn’t make him the highest paid player in the league, and he won’t ....do you really think that petulant child will accept it and play hard???lmao
                      You’re all kidding yourselves.
                      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                        The most talented WR to wear a Giants uniform????Lol .......you guys are outside your friggin minds!
                        How about all the WR’s the Giants have had who were talented, acted like professionals......
                        Most talented and most professional are two different concepts. On pure talent alone, he is clearly the most talented receiver ever to play for the Giants. How is that up for debate? Which Giant receiver in the history of the team would you argue was more talented than OBJ?

Comment

If they trade Beckham, who will be their top two wide receivers next season?

Can't wait to hear this one.

Comment

Beckham has to go he is a very talented team distraction...........get rid of him for draft choices while you can

He cant catch the easy ones BTW

Comment

He can catch the easy ones. You know, like how he has more catches in his first three years in the league than anyone in NFL history.... they weren't all one handed worldies.

Comment

Working...
                              X