Gettleman Fan of OBJ !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
    The most talented WR to wear a Giants uniform????Lol .......you guys are outside your friggin minds!
    How about all the WRs the Giants have had who were talented, acted like professionals and NEVER dropped a pass thrown their way?
    Something that Beckham does all too regularly!
    They commit to that jackass long term with a big deal, theyll regret it.
    Beckham is a diva, and their attitudes only get worse with big money, not better!
    And when Gettleman doesnt make him the highest paid player in the league, and he wont ....do you really think that petulant child will accept it and play hard???lmao
    Youre all kidding yourselves.
    "Never dropped a pass thrown their way"?

Please provide the name of a WR that never dropped a pass thrown their way. Just one name is all I ask. Should be simple enough

Its painfully obvious that you are blinded by your dislike of the way he comports himself, which in turn causes you to ignore the pure, not to mention rare, talent that this kid brings with him. That bring said, your opinion(s) of him mean next to nothing to me, as you'll never understand what he really brings to the table for this football team
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Brown View Post

Most talented and most professional are two different concepts. On pure talent alone, he is clearly the most talented receiver ever to play for the Giants. How is that up for debate? Which Giant receiver in the history of the team would you argue was more talented than OBJ?
      Any WR weve had who were dependable during the regular season and raised their game in the post season and/or SB!
      Ill trade a little less talent for a whole lot more CLUTCH every time.
      And yall make me laugh, the way you just blow off the fact that he drops passes on a regular basis.
      You all bore me with talk of his talent, yet he drops balls, loses his **** when things arent going his way and gets thrown off his game and choked in his first playoff game.
      And hes as big a its all about me guy as youre ever gong to see.
      Sorry, but special talents dont spit the bit in the big games!

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
        You mean the new GM is a fan of the most talented guy on the roster?! OH NO!!! THE HORROR!!!
        OBJ is a head case, he needs to go. I want to see what idiot GM gives this guy that 100 million dollar contract, LMAO. .
        sigpic

Comment

Any WR weve had who were dependable during the regular season and raised their game in the post season and/or SB!
          And yall make me laugh, the way you just blow off the fact that he drops passes on a regular basis.
          You all bore me with talk of his talent, yet he drops balls, loses his **** when things arent going his way and gets thrown off his game and choked in his first playoff game.

Still waiting on the name of one of the WR's that "never dropped a pass thrown their way"

One name should be a simple Google search. Is your internet connection slow?
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yea , I love seeing our best player - acting like a dog and P---ing on the field ! That makes me proud to wear my Giants clothing .

Sorry , I know times have changed , but this is disrepectful to GIANTS of past . Once a FIRST CLASS organization . Is this what the NFL has become / We saw P---ing Obj more than what Manning has done in the community . I love seeing players giving back to others & being a first class person !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
              Yea , I love seeing our best player - acting like a dog and P---ing on the field ! That makes me proud to wear my Giants clothing .

Sorry , I know times have changed , but this is disrepectful to GIANTS of past . Once a FIRST CLASS organization . Is this what the NFL has become / We saw P---ing Obj more than what Manning has done in the community . I love seeing players giving back to others & being a first class person !!!!!!!!!!!!
              So you were ok when Michael Boley was involved with a child abuse case? Or Christian Peters being drafted with a rap sheet of abuse towards women in Nebraska?
              Or how bout Kareem McKenzie and David Diehl being arrested for DWI? And last but not least the Josh Brown debacle? Yeah all things that make me stand up and say Im proud of how this franchises players are off the field.. No Im going to nitpick what Beckham does on the field.

Beckham has yet to break the law, be arrested for drugs, abuse, etc. The worst you can say about the kid is hes emotional, he went on a boating trip on his day off, and he did a urinating celebration at a game. The outrage I tell you, dont cut him.. Tar and feather him

If the internet was around in the 1960s I bet fans would be outraged with Homer Jones spiking the ball for touchdowns. All a bunch of get off my lawn fans...
              Last edited by primetime; 12-30-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Wosre news I heard about Gettleman ! Was hoping NEW GM would trade OBJ for high draft picks , to make GIANTS GREAT AGAIN !!
                Yeah getting rid of their ONE dynamic player would surely make the team great again.

Comment

You know what makes me not want to wear my Giants clothing? 2-14 ... it is obnoxious, idiotic behavior no doubt but if they go 12-4 next season every one of them can act like that for all I care. I'd prefer that to 2-14 and acting professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Essex Blue View Post
                    He can catch the easy ones. You know, like how he has more catches in his first three years in the league than anyone in NFL history.... they weren't all one handed worldies.
                    Stop writing facts..Dammit. We dont believe in those around here. Let's get back on track to this thread please.

Odell has a poor work ethic and all he cares about is catching the ball with one hand.

Men lie.....Women lie.......but numbers??
                    Last edited by jay051; 12-30-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

You wanted Eli gone after his first playoff game right?? So in your own world Odell has never been clutch??

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                        Beckham has to go he is a very talented team distraction...........get rid of him for draft choices while you can

He cant catch the easy ones BTW
                        Whats the matter your Eli key get worn out so you switched over to Odell ? HaHa I love it. Maybe you can start a movement to take Giant players out of the HOF. I can't wait who to see the next target is.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

You know what makes me not want to wear my Giants clothing? 2-14 ... it is obnoxious, idiotic behavior no doubt but if they go 12-4 next season every one of them can act like that for all I care. I'd prefer that to 2-14 and acting professional.
                          Just to let you know , I live in "beagle territory' . I wear my GIANTS clothing all the time !!! Get alot of harrasment all the time !
                          I just look them in face and say "I have 4 Super Bowl championships , you will need to the age of 243 years old to see ONE !" LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

"Never dropped a pass thrown their way"?

Please provide the name of a WR that never dropped a pass thrown their way. Just one name is all I ask. Should be simple enough

Its painfully obvious that you are blinded by your dislike of the way he comports himself, which in turn causes you to ignore the pure, not to mention rare, talent that this kid brings with him. That bring said, your opinion(s) of him mean next to nothing to me, as you'll never understand what he really brings to the table for this football team

Cmon man, I meant no drops in big moments, not literally never dropping a ball ever!
                            What Beckham brought to the table, was a choke job, in his biggest game! So stop with the special talent nonsense!
                            And Im not concerned that my opinions mean nothing to you, because Im not seeking anyones approval.
                            You want a name......Victor Cruz!
                            Elevated his game in the post season and SB, and more clutch than Beckham, when it counted most.
                            Like I said....Ill take less talent/more clutch over big talent/ chokes in big games, every time!!!

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Cmon man, I meant no drops in big moments, not literally never dropping a ball ever!
                              What Beckham brought to the table, was a choke job, in his biggest game! So stop with the special talent nonsense!
                              And Im not concerned that my opinions mean nothing to you, because Im not seeking anyones approval.
                              You want a name......Victor Cruz!
                              Elevated his game in the post season and SB, and more clutch than Beckham, when it counted most.
                              Like I said....Ill take less talent/more clutch over big talent/ chokes in big games, every time!!!
                              So hang on....Beckham has played in one single playoff game, and now he's relegated to being a "choker"?

Know who else pulled a huge choke job in his first playoff game?

Eli Manning, but I'm willing to gamble that you dont think for one minute that he's a choker, do you? When given another chance, he obviously proved a lot of people wrong, didn't he? But Beckham.....he doesn't get another chance. He's been permanently branded

The double standards around here crack me the eff up LOL

Comment

Yes , I agree he has talent . But his actions are along the line of Apple's . He might but the starter of the "CANCER" , Collins is talking about .

I trade him for a 1& 2 this year and a 3&4 next year ! You would get the RB & OL [EXTRA this year ] and LB & OL next . MARA screwed up -should have signed me as GM !!!!!!
                                I would take a guy like Amani Toomer over a guy like Beckham without thinking twice. I have my doubts Beckham's skinny body will hold up, he might never be the same after this injury.

All Gettleman needs to do now is draft Mayfield and we can rename the franchise to the "Cowboys". A thug throwing to a clown, imagine that.
                                I may not believe in a higher power but I believe in Elisha Nelson Manning.

Comment

Working...
                                X