Gettleman Fan of OBJ !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

you want to make the giants great again by trading the greatest giant?

you are out of your t i t s !
    The Greatest Giant is Lawrence Taylor, you must be young.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
      wow you dont mean to tell me someone is a fan of one of the leagues most unique talents in quite a while?!?!?!
      This is not fantasy football, OBJ is a head case, the sooner they get rid of this clown the better, he is poison, even Engram started to act like him while OBJ was on the field with him, once he broke his leg, the rest of the receivers stopped acting like clowns, one bad apple can ruin the entire batch. I don't approve of players disrespecting the flag the American people and the President of the United States. The NFL with their SJW garbage and idiot players like OBJ and Vernon and many others have lost lots of fans and tons of money, and will continue to do so, have not watched since week 2 and won't again until this franchise gets their crap together again.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_ One View Post

The Greatest Giant is Lawrence Taylor, you must be young.
        Lawrence taylor is retired. You must be ignorant!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I have been a Giants fan since 1970 so I'm pretty sure that qualifies me as on old fuddy duddy, at least I hope it does.

And unless some team offered a Herschel Walker like deal, I would never consider trading him He is the most dynamic WR this team has ever had. Talent like that comes long rarely, when you get it on your team you have to do everything within reason to keep it.
          That just makes you one of the cool fuddy duddy’’s!

Comment

Lawrence taylor is retired. You must be ignorant!
            Your response make NO SENSE.
            sigpic

Comment

This is not fantasy football, OBJ is a head case, the sooner they get rid of this clown the better, he is poison, even Engram started to act like him while OBJ was on the field with him, once he broke his leg, the rest of the receivers stopped acting like clowns, one bad apple can ruin the entire batch. I don't approve of players disrespecting the flag the American people and the President of the United States. The NFL with their SJW garbage and idiot players like OBJ and Vernon and many others have lost lots of fans and tons of money, and will continue to do so, have not watched since week 2 and won't again until this franchise gets their crap together again.
              Wait.....so you haven't watched since week 2(or so you say), but you've spent the entire season on the teams' message board talking about the team and telling everyone what they need and dont need? Any idea how warped, twisted, and hilariously dumb that makes you look?

It certainly explains a lot about your behavior, frontrunner....
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Wait.....so you haven't watched since week 2(or so you say), but you've spent the entire season on the teams' message board talking about the team and telling everyone what they need and dont need? Any idea how warped, twisted, and hilariously dumb that makes you look?

It certainly explains a lot about your behavior, frontrunner....
                Not at all, you don't need to watch too find news about any given team. I am far from twisted, I am an informed person, you on the other hand need to get out of your mothers basement.
                sigpic

Comment

Not at all, you don't need to watch too find news about any given team. I am far from twisted, I am an informed person, you on the other hand need to get out of your mothers basement.
                  So you think it's perfectly acceptable to tell everyone that you're "done" with a team, but still spend an inordinate amount of time on their message board talking about them?

Thats a textbook definition of twisted

The fact that you broke out one of the most pathetic attempts at an insult with "get out of your mothers basement", right after telling me how "informed" you are, proves my original point even more. Thanks for helping me out, you just made my job even easier by doing all of the work for me!

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

If your disappointed by this news, this is for you. Sure, he has 'antics' but the kid is talent, GENERATIONAL talent. The type you find every 5-10 drafts if your lucky. Trading him would get us what? Picks? Nice, but now you have to replace one of the best talents in the league so did you win that trade? Probably not. Don't forget you will have to replace him, likely using one of the picks you gained when trading him. With the other picks you draft players, all pro generational talents? Yeah probably not, lets be real. Unless we draft Barkley, which we should do anyway, so why not have both on the same roster. This is an honest relief that they see eye-to-eye, and I'm the first to question his antics but never give up on talent. Plus I don't think he is as bad as what he is made out to be. Ever since the whole Norman debacle, he's just been an immature, 25yr old clown, which again I ain't a fan of but a hard nosed, no nonsense coach can snap him outta that quick smart and both sides will reap benefits. I honestly don't think he's a cancer on the team, players like Apple are the ones who are the cancers. Be careful what you wish for Giants fans, because if we traded him we will be worse off, not better off.

Comment

People are repeatedly overlooking one important thing:

After this injury, his trade value has, at the very least, been cut in half. Until he proves that he'll come back at the same level, no team is gonna be dumb enough to give up multiple 1's or 2's

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                        People are repeatedly overlooking one important thing:

After this injury, his trade value has, at the very least, been cut in half. Until he proves that he'll come back at the same level, no team is gonna be dumb enough to give up multiple 1's or 2's

And people say Eli does nothing for this team...

Comment

you want to make the giants great again by trading the greatest giant?

you are out of your t i t s !
                          The Greatest NY Giant as well as Greatest Football Player Of All Time Is Lawrence Taylor.

No way we get rid of ODB, the guy is a phenomenal talent and although his “antics” are annoying at times, he seems like a good kid that’s not getting arrested or hurting anyone.

The biggest concern I have right now in regard to ODB is if he recovers from the broken ankle; I’m hoping that he does.

Comment

Your response make NO SENSE.
                            Your response to my response to your response proves beyond any doubt whatsoever, that you lack any sort of reading comprehension & have zero sense of humor! Wait, what was the topic? Oh yeah The greatest giants talent on the current roster is OBJ and you want to cut him. Now I remember. But somehow you think some sort of attempt by you to be clever, by dropping Lawrence Taylor's name, will change how ridiculous that is. Yeah..... If you need me to explain anything else, I'm here for ya.

Comment

Your response to my response to your response proves beyond any doubt whatsoever, that you lack any sort of reading comprehension & have zero sense of humor! Wait, what was the topic? Oh yeah The greatest giants talent on the current roster is OBJ and you want to cut him. Now I remember. But somehow you think some sort of attempt by you to be clever, by dropping Lawrence Taylor's name, will change how ridiculous that is. Yeah..... If you need me to explain anything else, I'm here for ya.
                              The guy is a head case and poison.
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah, as I expected.... I thought you were one of "those". While I disagree with some of the protests and think it could be handled better, I don't let it retract my attention from what the game is, football. I watch it for entertainment. Secondly, from all accounts "obj" is not a "poison" he's done nothing to warrent that outsitde of some dumbass penalties. Hasn't called anyone out, hasn't knocked his coaches, hasn't ever screamed about getting the ball more.. etc, etc. Quit watching giants football, and go drool over some trump posts on twitter if whats happening doesn't curtail to your agenda. Also, when has OBJ ever disrespected the flag or service memebers? I've seen numerous times before games him shaking veterans hands and such..

Here's one instance
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQdaQfpRtxU
                                Last edited by ALLnygIN; 01-02-2018, 02:09 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X