Giants view WEBB as.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post

The fact that you admitted to "STOP READING" after a certain point makes any response to my post irrelevant. Thanks though, Troll.
    So what exactly did I Make Up.. Everything I posted was a disagreement to what you said. It is there in Black and White What you said and Nothing that I said put any words in your mouth. I did refute what you said because I totally disagree with it but I did not "MAKE UP" Any of it. If I did please write down what I Made up so I can see what you supposedly see

Comment

Welcome to the Boards.
      You fit right in.
      Just like I figured you cant post what I supposedly made up because I didn't make anything up. Love how you changed the subject when I asked you to POST what I made up. Instead you welcomed me to the board.

Thank You for the Welcome In fact you are only the 2nd one to welcome me and It is much appreciated

Comment

False statement implies i'm stating facts. This is clearly my opinion.
        No, It was not clear at all. You need to learn a little bit about the difference between fact and opinion.. The title of your post was a statement, the statement said: " The Giants view Webb as the answer to the quarterback situation". Sorry, but that is not an opinion..at least not your opinion. It is a statement of the Giant Organization's opinion...and a false one at that, as no one from the Giant's organization has come out and said anything remotely resembling that. You can't have an opinion about what someone said or didn't say. It's either true or false and in this case it is patently false.

Comment

You need to work on your reading skills man. Half of what you said is made up, and if you read my post without blinders on you'd understand my opinion.
          Still waiting on you to post what Exactly I supposedly "MADE UP" Would you please Post what I wrote that was made up like I said If I made anything up and don't know what it is I made up according to you I cant fix it. this is my 2nd request to get this straightened out, You either missed the 1st one or just totally disregarded it. So please show me what I made up

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post

No, It was not clear at all. You need to learn a little bit about the difference between fact and opinion.. The title of your post was a statement, the statement said: " The Giants view Webb as the answer to the quarterback situation". Sorry, but that is not an opinion..at least not your opinion. It is a statement of the Giant Organization's opinion...and a false one at that, as no one from the Giant's organization has come out and said anything remotely resembling that. You can't have an opinion about what someone said or didn't say. It's either true or false and in this case it is patently false.
            Really? A little common sense goes a long way. Anyone of us work in the FO? No. How can i possibly be speaking on behalf of the Giants. This is a public message board! To preface everything with "in my opinion" or "i think" is childish.
            Last edited by Rush4Blitz2; 01-02-2018, 04:18 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Really? A little common sense goes a long way. Does anyone of us work in the FO? No. How can i possibly be speaking on behalf on the Giants. This is a public message board! To preface everything with "in my opinion" or "i think" is childish.
              Ok I will take this as You cant show me what I wrote was as You Stated "MADE UP". Again Thank You for the welcome, much appreciated

Comment

I donít know how good Webb is but if the Giants take Barkley and put him on the roster with Engram and ODB, you just need a Brad Johnson back there.

This GM will have Barkley on his lap at pick #2. No chance in hell the Browns are taking Barkley at 1. But they do stupid things like draft Trent Richardson and Barkley is 10x better.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  I donít know how good Webb is but if the Giants take Barkley and put him on the roster with Engram and ODB, you just need a Brad Johnson back there.

This GM will have Barkley on his lap at pick #2. No chance in hell the Browns are taking Barkley at 1. But they do stupid things like draft Trent Richardson and Barkley is 10x better.
                  I like the Barkley pick
                  sigpic

Comment

Really? A little common sense goes a long way. Anyone of us work in the FO? No. How can i possibly be speaking on behalf of the Giants. This is a public message board! To preface everything with "in my opinion" or "i think" is childish.
                    LOL, you're going to lecture me about common sense after posting this ridiculous pile of excrement you try to pass off as a viable strategy by the Giants FO...Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X