Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely Disturbing Comment by Gettlemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Extremely Disturbing Comment by Gettlemen

    Gettlemen first question was regarding the future of eli manning. His answer is extremely disturbing. He basically handed Manning the silver spoon. We lead the league in 3 and outs. Manning depends on his WR to catch a 2 yard pass and basically take it to the house for his success.

    A 36 year old, bottom of the league QB is basically given the nod to start based on one game in which we lost. The philly game had termendous performance by our WR.

    The disgrace that organization is continues to hand the most incompetent player on the roster a starting job. Expect nothing but failure for the next 2 seasons.

  • #2
    Shut up moron.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

    Comment


    • #3
      The man has a plan and knows what he's doing. I heard he's working on a 5year extension for manning. It will lower the cap hit but Eli will get more years.
      Last edited by DarkSaint; 01-01-2018, 01:25 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
        Shut up moron.
        All we now need is manning to sign an extension and then watch the fun begin.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          Shut up moron.
          These types of comments should get people banned, just because you're in love with Eli Manning your response is to call him a moron? The guy has sucked for the past season and a half. And I absolutely agree his post, if Gettleman decides that Eli is our starter the next 2 years this team won't sniff the playoffs, HE'S DONE!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            Shut up moron.
            When people don't take troll bait inside a thread start a new one.

            Comment


            • #7
              There are some on here who are at least logical in their reasoning for wanting to move on from Eli, which I don't mind. Every single post this guy makes is the same thing over and over again.

              For the past 3 months this dude has been claiming the reasoning for Eli still being here is that he is "a white dude with the Manning name." Hence the silver spoon comment. Pay no attention to this buffoon.
              Last edited by Dream88; 12-30-2017, 05:05 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                Gettlemen first question was regarding the future of eli manning. His answer is extremely disturbing. He basically handed Manning the silver spoon. We lead the league in 3 and outs. Manning depends on his WR to catch a 2 yard pass and basically take it to the house for his success.

                A 36 year old, bottom of the league QB is basically given the nod to start based on one game in which we lost. The philly game had termendous performance by our WR.

                The disgrace that organization is continues to hand the most incompetent player on the roster a starting job. Expect nothing but failure for the next 2 seasons.
                Someone saying the earth is round would be disturbing to you.
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

                  These types of comments should get people banned, just because you're in love with Eli Manning your response is to call him a moron? The guy has sucked for the past season and a half. And I absolutely agree his post, if Gettleman decides that Eli is our starter the next 2 years this team won't sniff the playoffs, HE'S DONE!
                  As JoeBigBlue would say shut up moron.
                  Engage brain before speaking.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Let's play off the personal attacks, gents. Every casual fan is entitled to an opinion. We can attack the argument without attacking the individual.

                    If you feel a poster it trolling, you can exercise the ignore feature or simply ignore that poster. My personal posting policy is that I do not reply directly to trolls imbeciles.

                    I don't need to use the ignore feature for that nor do I need to call them out personally on the boards. I just won't reply to them. Indifference is sometimes more effective than hate.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by speedman View Post

                      As JoeBigBlue would say shut up moron.
                      What did all you internet aholes do back before this was invented? What are the odds that if we just happened to pull up a seat next to each other at the bar and started talking Giants and I said Eli is done get rid of him, you'd tell me to shut up and call me a moron? I'd say 12132343343 to 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Indifference is sometimes more effective than hate.

                        Sorry. "Moron" was an insult to morons everywhere.

                        I meant to say "D-bag".

                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

                          What did all you internet aholes do back before this was invented? What are the odds that if we just happened to pull up a seat next to each other at the bar and started talking Giants and I said Eli is done get rid of him, you'd tell me to shut up and call me a moron? I'd say 12132343343 to 1
                          Well you'd probably have your cowboys jersey on so I wouldn't take the bait because I'd clearly know you were stirring the pot.

                          But here you are posting on a Giants forum....so there's that....
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                            Gettlemen first question was regarding the future of eli manning. His answer is extremely disturbing. He basically handed Manning the silver spoon. We lead the league in 3 and outs. Manning depends on his WR to catch a 2 yard pass and basically take it to the house for his success.

                            A 36 year old, bottom of the league QB is basically given the nod to start based on one game in which we lost. The philly game had termendous performance by our WR.

                            The disgrace that organization is continues to hand the most incompetent player on the roster a starting job. Expect nothing but failure for the next 2 seasons.
                            Did you expect him to throw Eli under the bus in his opening press conference. Nothing he said yesterday means anything. There is no way he would come out and say tomorrow is Eli's last game as a Giant. Have some patience.
                            #80

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sounds like this GM knows what the problem is and it ainít Eli. Must be difficult for the trolls to digest knowing the guy who will make making decisions for the future of the Giants disagrees with them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X