• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    Shut up moron.
    Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Except Brees has the ability to shred any defence if they want to.

Eli does not have that luxury.
      Brees also has a good Line

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Sorry. "Moron" was an insult to morons everywhere.

I meant to say "D-bag".
        Who farted in your dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post

For those that want a new QB that is fine, but why can't they come in and compete. Let them come in here and TAKE THE JOB AWAY from Eli Manning if they can instead of giving it to them because they're younger and have potential. I would never disrespect someone that helped us win 2 Super Bowls like that. Yes Eli is past it BUT I think with a Better Line and a consistent running game you can still win with him as the QB in more of a Game Manager Role.

I do think Eli should rework his deal as I posted in another thread. If it can give him a better chance to win another Super Bowl. I like what the Saints are doing with Drew Brees currently. They're letting Kamara and Ingram legs carry the Offense instead of depending on Brees to carry it with his Arm.
          I agree. There shouldnít be a big deal keeping him next year as a mentor to some young QB but some are so set on getting rid of him

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post

The fact is that the tape has been obvious to anyone. Yet, Spags, continues to play without question. Tape is one thing, courage to do the right thing is altogether something else. We will have to wait to see if Gettlemen is a man of courage or not.
            There it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

​​​​​​What a hypocrite. If we disagreed at a bar you would really wear a paperbag over your face. It won't be because of shame of getting beat by a man but to cover the bruises.
              I doubt heíd have anything negative to say to Jim Kirk in a bar; particularly after a few Saurian brandies.

Comment

I think that a lot of this discussion is moot because Iím also thinking thatís Eli will be in Jacksonville in 2018.

Comment

And a great running game and defense. But those are just nice to haves, clearly not necessary as evidenced by the Saintsí trips to the playoffs the previous three years. All made possible because Drew Brees carried that team in his back.

Comment

Shhh. You might rile up the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_ToThe_Bone View Post

I noticed the same thing and was disappointed. Gettlemen likely saw how the fans and media got McAdoo fired after Ben tried to do the right thing for the franchise after asking Eli to compete for his job. Gettlemen wants to give fans soft, politically correct statements to make that good first impression.
                      likely the conditions of getting the gm job in the first place. We shall see but from what it looks like they will keep things rolling on.

Comment

The man has a plan and knows what he's doing. I heard he's working on a 5year extension for manning. It will lower the cap hit but Eli will get more years.
                        God I hope so!!!Eli all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
                          Gettlemen first question was regarding the future of eli manning. His answer is extremely disturbing. He basically handed Manning the silver spoon. We lead the league in 3 and outs. Manning depends on his WR to catch a 2 yard pass and basically take it to the house for his success.

A 36 year old, bottom of the league QB is basically given the nod to start based on one game in which we lost. The philly game had termendous performance by our WR.

The disgrace that organization is continues to hand the most incompetent player on the roster a starting job. Expect nothing but failure for the next 2 seasons.
                          WOW Really, and the O-line has nothing to do with this, the LACK of any real sembelance of a WR Corp is just nothing, the lack of anything that looks like a REAL NFL OFFENSE is just fodder and should be totally disregarded my god do you evre watch the games? Do you ever look beyond your hatred for Eli and evaluate him for what he is. Oh wait I can answer that NO YOU DONT you ust need to bash Eli because he isn't a mobile QB and doesn't get is ACL MCL PCL SHOULDER OR COLLARBONE Broken or torn. That is what a Mobile QB is an Injury waiting to happen.

You know we should have really drafted RG3

Comment

The man has a plan and knows what he's doing. I heard he's working on a 5year extension for manning. It will lower the cap hit but Eli will get more years.
                            You've been here long enough to know you can't say this without quoting a credible source.

ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post

Yah but I think we need to draft a QB soon. It's not every year we get a high draft pick to get a QB. We could very well go 5-11 next year and ruin any chance at drafting a QB. Plus if we wait until the OL is good ... and then draft a QB, the QB will need time to develop in which case we'll need to start re-signing people and our OL won't be as good.

I'm more worried about the timing of everything.
                              Exactly, the chances that we are going to be in a similar position again before Eli's career here is over are slim to none. Quarterbacks are the most valued position in the NFL, and we are drafting at #2. Seems like a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

You've been here long enough to know you can't say this without quoting a credible source.
                                I was trolling the troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X