Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here actually watching the game today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I think we have already lost SG to the Twilight Zone marathon.

    Next stop... Willoughby.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
      Having trouble getting WFAN to stream. Anybody got it working? (link?)
      You don't know ANYBODY with Sunday Ticket?

      Comment


      • #48
        My 3 points of interest: 1) will revamped Oline kill any chance for Eli to return due to extreme injuries from a record number of sacks?
        2) will the Giants secure # 2 draft spot or drop to #3?
        3) who will test the new GMs resolve n not play, or not play well, or text during game?
        4) u guys fill in

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
          My 3 points of interest: 1) will revamped Oline kill any chance for Eli to return due to extreme injuries from a record number of sacks?
          2) will the Giants secure # 2 draft spot or drop to #3?
          3) who will test the new GMs resolve n not play, or not play well, or text during game?
          4) u guys fill in
          Questions of interest today:

          -how many punts will Wing shank?
          -how many FG's does Rosas miss?
          -will any LB in blue make a tackle?
          -will Webb be wearing a blue cape?

          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

            You don't know ANYBODY with Sunday Ticket?
            WFAN Radio is part of Sunday Ticket ??

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

              Questions of interest today:

              -how many punts will Wing shank?
              -how many FG's does Rosas miss?
              -will any LB in blue make a tackle?
              -will Webb be wearing a blue cape?
              How much do want to bet this is Rosas' and Wing's last game.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

                How much do want to bet this is Rosas' and Wing's last game.
                Probably, but finding punters n leg-powrerful field goal n kickoff guys seems to be difficult

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

                  How much do want to bet this is Rosas' and Wing's last game.
                  Let me get my checkbook...
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

                    WFAN Radio is part of Sunday Ticket ??
                    No, you don't need WFAN Radio if you know somebody with the Sunday Ticket.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

                      No, you don't need WFAN Radio if you know somebody with the Sunday Ticket.
                      I stream the telecast but prefer to listen to the radio broadcast audio along with it instead of the ******* tv announcers.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by scoostraw View Post

                        WFAN Radio is part of Sunday Ticket ??
                        pretty sure you dont get the game by streaming WFAN. The only way you get it streaming is by paying for Tune In Radio .

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

                          Agreed, Biz looked AWFUL the last time i saw him, but im hoping he turns it around today
                          Yeah, he is still pretty rough technique wise and doesnt always know his assignments. But I have hope...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

                            Let me get my checkbook...
                            What are you, 80?

                            Sorry, couldn't help myself.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

                              pretty sure you dont get the game by streaming WFAN. The only way you get it streaming is by paying for Tune In Radio .
                              Worked for me the last 2 weeks. The audio is out of sync with the live stream, but that's actually ok with me.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

                                What are you, 80?

                                Sorry, couldn't help myself.
                                lol
                                #80
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X