Bruce Arians likely to leave AZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Arians likely to leave AZ

I would love to see this guy takeover as HC. He seems like an old school guy that can relate to the new school.Good fit in NY

Hire him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
      I would love to see this guy takeover as HC. He seems like an old school guy that can relate to the new school.Good fit in NY
      Cardinals' Bruce Arians will reportedly step away from coaching after this week

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...ter-this-week/

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

He has an impressive resume . We need a 10 year guy. He is not that.
          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

If, he's "stepping away" n not being fired it's because he has health issues.He had QB issues in Phoenix but drafts well.

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
              No thanks.
              So who’s your pick

Comment

He has been my wish forever this guy knows offense so good. Remember how with mac no on ever got to run free and open? Arians would be the total opposite. Plus he would I believe be able to max odb having coached Fitzgerald as long as he has.

when he had Palmer even broken down versi9n they were legit contenders he would LOVE having eli

Comment

UHHHHHH NO........NO NO NO

Comment

Love Bruce! Would absolutely love him in ny. Check out the first season of all or nothing on Amazon and read his book " the quarterback whisperer" great stuff. You will fall in love with his sytle.
                    sigpic #80

Comment

Working...
                    X