Giants may have handed Eli a shovel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants may have handed Eli a shovel

To dig his own exit we'll say. All this Eli will start n play whole game is for FO n new GM to do a final checkup from the neck up whether eli can be the starter next year. Gettleman gave it away when he brought up Eagles game, was it a fluke or does Eli still have it, inquiring GM minds want to know. Both Eli's good performances I believe, we're against the Eagles. Just for that I'd rule out Scwartz

if they are going by this last game with 2 teams eliminated and half stocked to decide on the QB position they need more help then we know.
    [imghttps://i.imgur.com/i7qxrz0.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      if they are going by this last game with 2 teams eliminated and half stocked to decide on the QB position they need more help then we know.
      Right on the money H
      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Let's not forget that the Giants lost both games to the Eagles and the first game ended up setting both franchises in opposite directions for the rest of the season. In terms of comments on Schwartz, the Eagles defense did shutdown the Giants for the first 3 quarters of the first game and the second half of the second game. Eli Manning did do great in other remaining quarters but the team was not good enough get the win in those games.
        Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-31-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Too bad we dont play that team every week,imagine the yardage Eli would have,forget about the victories Eli would be in the record books.I wondered why he mentioned that Eagle game as measuring stick,i was like well what about the rest of these games,those tapes dont count

Comment

If he can't play well against Washington that should answer lots of questions. Of course he'll prolly be running for his life.

Comment

It's a good thing the Giants don't play the Eagles every week, 4-16 in the last 20 matchups, Ouch! The team needs to get a clue against the Eagles.

Comment

Eagles as yardstick is strange why not the 2 games they one or the other 12 they also lost?

Comment

I.E., won

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
                    If he can't play well against Washington that should answer lots of questions. Of course he'll prolly be running for his life.
                    play well and running for his life . Love the on the fence approach. Now if we can recognize he may be running for his life. Throwing to Lewis and who ever was watching loveboat re-runs and eating popcorn last week. And yet Your thread suggests If Eil does not have a good game he is done . Love this boards thought process. It is entertaining beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerback30 View Post
                      Too bad we dont play that team every week,imagine the yardage Eli would have,forget about the victories Eli would be in the record books.I wondered why he mentioned that Eagle game as measuring stick,i was like well what about the rest of these games,those tapes dont count
                      he made the statement to hint that Eli is staying, no trade clause, cap hit if cut, fan favorite, no better option even if we draft a QB. 2018 Eli starts, all the guys here that were saying he will go dont really understand business.
                      [imghttps://i.imgur.com/i7qxrz0.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

play well and running for his life . Love the on the fence approach. Now if we can recognize he may be running for his life. Throwing to Lewis and who ever was watching loveboat re-runs and eating popcorn last week. And yet Your thread suggests If Eil does not have a good game he is done . Love this boards thought process. It is entertaining beyond belief.
                        It's what keeps you coming back for more!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

It's what keeps you coming back for more!
                          yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
                            To dig his own exit we'll say. All this Eli will start n play whole game is for FO n new GM to do a final checkup from the neck up whether eli can be the starter next year. Gettleman gave it away when he brought up Eagles game, was it a fluke or does Eli still have it, inquiring GM minds want to know. Both Eli's good performances I believe, we're against the Eagles. Just for that I'd rule out Scwartz
                            Who the heck wants Schwartz for anything ? Who knows what Gettlemen is thinking, he has a whole season of tape to review. He said that's what he loves to do in the Papa interview. He said a cup of coffee and tape and he's good. There is an awful lot of junk to sort out in this mess of a season. Hopefully the Giants come up smelling like a rose.

Comment

Cut him, hes like 9-24.

Comment

Working...
                              X