Lets just blame the drops on Eli too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets just blame the drops on Eli too

I feel like the Eli haters donít quite have enough ammo so letís give that to them.

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
    I feel like the Eli haters donít quite have enough ammo so letís give that to them.
    We are not talking about passes that were dropped when the pass is on target. You think we were talking about all drops?
    I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

every team drops passes......Eli's issue is he is mmobile and gets sacked easily.......he also has become a total 4th Qtr DUD

Comment

Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
        every team drops passes......Eli's issue is he is immobile and gets sacked easily.......he also has become a total 4th Qtr DUD
        +1

Comment

every team drops passes......Eli's issue is he is mmobile and gets sacked easily.......he also has become a total 4th Qtr DUD
          Don't forget that he can be prone to boneheaded plays and inexplicable interceptions. Then there's the good game that has one scratching a head.

Comment

Not only that but Eli can't punt for ****
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post

Don't forget that he can be prone to boneheaded plays and inexplicable interceptions. Then there's the good game that has one scratching a head.
              +1
              I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

But some teams drop more than others. I wish someone tracked that kind of thing.

I agree about the 4th quarter. The old magic just hasnít been there
                sigpic

Comment

Are you really defending Eli on his interception?

Comment

There have been drops but Eli doesnt help when he throws interceptions on screen passes. Lol! Eli plays like every year he is a rookie. Like he hasnt been doing this for over a decade.

Comment

cousins threw a bad pass that turned to int.

Comment

Originally posted by pthere55 View Post
                        There have been drops but Eli doesnt help when he throws interceptions on screen passes. Lol! Eli plays like every year he is a rookie. Like he hasnt been doing this for over a decade.
                        +1 .... he's 8 for 22 with a terrible INT idgaf how many drops there are
                        Last edited by FIREreeseNOW!; 12-31-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

You guys are amazing......... The thread was all sarcasm...... all the way. The Eli haters donít need much to get brewing do they.....

Comment

You guys are amazing......... The thread was all sarcasm...... all the way. The Eli haters donít need much to get brewing do they.....
                            Why is it that when some point out his declining skills, they are labeled "Eli haters?" You really believe he is playing like a $22 million QB?

Comment

?

Comment

Working...
                              X