Lets just blame the drops on Eli too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    sometimes they are drops , but eli will always have a high amount no matter who plays. some refuse to believe that some are slight over throws or come in at a spot not expected and then some come in wounded.
    and many don't understand that quite often balls are placed high purposely

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

Perish the thought! That canít be right.

Comment

thats true but i think the point is when did eli in 14 years not have a high number of drops no matter who the recs were?

Comment

to get all his receivers hurt? That's what all his high throws did this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

to get all his receivers hurt? That's what all his high throws did this year.
            yeah it was the throws ... absolutely the throws

fire Palmieri

Comment

the depths you guys go to to put down a football player are mind boggling ... so low as to even put the perception of how well you actually comprehend the game publicly at risk ...

(cue someone calling me an Eli apologist or something of the sort) ... sorry ... never been one ... just choose to not scrounge for reasons to put him down

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

We are not talking about passes that were dropped when the pass is on target. You think we were talking about all drops?
                Yes you do.See this is where the Eli haters try to spin but they can't .A perfect pass was dropped by an open TE today in the END ZONE where is the hate for him?

Comment

yeah it was the throws ... absolutely the throws

fire Palmieri
                  lmao

Comment

the depths you guys go to to put down a football player are mind boggling ... so low as to even put the perception of how well you actually comprehend the game publicly at risk ...

(cue someone calling me an Eli apologist or something of the sort) ... sorry ... never been one ... just choose to not scrounge for reasons to put him down

This.

The mental gymnastics on this topic is astounding.
                    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

Yes you do.See this is where the Eli haters try to spin but they can't .A perfect pass was dropped by an open TE today in the END ZONE where is the hate for him?
                      I'm sure the people who offer the harsh critique on Eli would offer the same to drops by our receivers this season, unless they have a narrative they need to fit.
                      sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Thereís normal high and then thereís Eli high.

Comment

Originally posted by G1.. View Post

What the heck you are talking about? If a big play receiver keep on dropping a lot of balls, you think I won't give him the same treatment? How about you make a thread about hate for Flowers?

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                            I feel like the Eli haters donít quite have enough ammo so letís give that to them.
                            oh look you thru out a line and caught every Eli troll on the board, and theyíre all agreeing with each other
                            Last edited by bigblue58; 12-31-2017, 08:58 PM.
                            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                              I agree he is not playing good, and he has sporadic ups and downs.......... but the haters are sooooooo against him, itís like you want to eradicate his bloodline from the history of football.
                              What exactly is an Eli hater in your opinion?
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Please don't feed the trolls...

Comment

Working...
                                X