Lol not surprising osi decides he can suddenly play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol not surprising osi decides he can suddenly play

He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here

Re: Lol not surprising osi decides he can suddenly play

[quote user="DemandedAce"]He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here[/quote]not a simple boo-boo as most think.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="DemandedAce"]He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here[/quote]not a simple boo-boo as most think.[/quote]

Seems like pretty convenient timing to me

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="DemandedAce"]He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here[/quote]not a simple boo-boo as most think.[/quote]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here[/quote]

Let's hope the stretch is just getting started. They have 5 games left if they win them all.

Comment

Holy abusive multiple posts I'm sorry about that

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="DemandedAce"]He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here[/quote]not a simple boo-boo as most think.[/quote]

Seems like pretty convenient timing to me[/quote]

He has to be healthy some time. Why not now? This is when he is healed.

Comment

I agree...Hopefully he's healthy enough to make a difference come Sunday...welcome back OSI!

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="DemandedAce"]He waits until now to suddenly be able to play but not down the brutal stretch. What a punk play second fiddle to jpp and trade him this offseason get this bum outta here[/quote]not a simple boo-boo as most think.[/quote]

Seems like pretty convenient timing to me[/quote]

Not flaming - but have you ever had an ankle injury?

Comment

I had surgery on both ankles following my junior year of football, i played the whole season with bum ankles because my accessory bone broke in both feet and my tendon was wrapped around the shards.

So yes, yes I have and I played on it. I know it's a LOT different at a professional level just is convenient timing, you guys all act like he is glorious now but how come there are only a select few of us that notice how awful he is against the run. He is a negative force on the field for us because we get gashed his side with the run, his stance and pressure run take him out of plays all the time, it's sack or nothing.

Comment

Also Plaxico Burress played the whole 2007 season with a bum ankle...Burress could of missed a ton of games that year, but he was mentally tough. As a Defensive End u are making hard cut to break into routes. Most of the time Osi is going forward and taking a wide angle. Plax had to make cuts and be precise in his route running.

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]I had surgery on both ankles following my junior year of football, i played the whole season with bum ankles because my accessory bone broke in both feet and my tendon was wrapped around the shards.

So yes, yes I have and I played on it. I know it's different at a professional level just is convenient timing, you guys all act like he is glorious now but how come there are only a select few of us that notice how awful he is against the run. He is a negative force on the field for us because we get gashed his side with the run, his stance and pressure run take him out of plays all the time, it's sack or nothing.[/quote]

well that's a resounding yes.

I'm definitely not a fan of Osi's antics - but i dont think sitting out for nothing benefits him at all.. he should want to play more and well to get what he wants in the future ... from another team of course, because it wont be here.

I just don't see what so convenient about coming back for the most intense game of the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X