How about some props to Ross Cockrell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some props to Ross Cockrell

guy came in and was a little shaky in the start. But this guy plays his *** off. This is what we need. I like him more as a nickel guy, but Iím really happy we got this kid.

CockRell started off with a small package then as the season went on it grew larger.

Comment

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Indeed. We are in decent shape with a healthy Jack rabbit, Cockrell, and DRC if he is retained (hopefully). DRC was one of the few vocal leaders on the Giants who gave brutally honest opinions and owned the bad play of the Giants which speaks volumes on this team full of deflectors and cry babies.

Comment

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
          guy came in and was a little shaky in the start. But this guy plays his *** off. This is what we need. I like him more as a nickel guy, but Iím really happy we got this kid.
          Yep, had a great game! Hey funny things about corners gaining confidence. Josh Norman was sort of trash then had a great year and became a solid corner.
          sigpic #80

Comment

Same w Webster too

Comment

Yeah he played well today.

Comment

he had a nice game today.

Comment

I think he has been solid and deserves a chance to compete for a spot next season

Comment

Isn't he a free agent? If so, his value has risen
                    Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                    X