Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's running game was the clearest indictment of Reese, Flowers, and many more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's running game was the clearest indictment of Reese, Flowers, and many more

Without Flowers, plus the RT that was cut, our starting center and starting left guard, we ran the ball behind nobodies far better than all year long. To me, that is hard evidence how foolish Reese (and the coaching staff/scouts) were the last few years standing pat with the weakest offensive line in football. It was striking.

BTW -- Flowers is as good as cut by the end of training camp.

I don't know about this...he maybe useful on the right side...

Comment

Week 17. Nothing to play for. Means jack. Happy new year.

Comment

I think it shows biz and wheeler should have been on the 53 much earlier

Comment

People really need to stop reading this much into a game against a team that all but quit during a meaningless week 17

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post

I don't know about this...he maybe useful on the right side...
            Thatís something weíve all been waiting to see. The kid has been the most durable lineman weíve had in 3 years. Donít need to cut him just move him around.

Comment

originally posted by Kingb50

Thatís something weíve all been waiting to see. The kid has been the most durable lineman weíve had in 3 years. Donít need to cut him just move him around.
              I agree

Comment

Happy New Years to all.
                IMO Flowers does not belong on a team looking to get back to "Giant's Pride" football. #1 His IQ and ability to learn technique is to be kind suspect. #2 His attitude is sorely lacking in class and demeanor. reminds me of Delmonte Moron. #3 Subtraction can be an addition, and in his case it showed yesterday.. Maybe he can be a trade chip project for another team.

Comment

I guess a lot of teams have a Flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post
                    Without Flowers, plus the RT that was cut, our starting center and starting left guard, we ran the ball behind nobodies far better than all year long. To me, that is hard evidence how foolish Reese (and the coaching staff/scouts) were the last few years standing pat with the weakest offensive line in football. It was striking.

Why do you assume Reese was at the front line of who plays and who doesn't?

​​​​​Isn't that what the coaching staff is for? Reese should supply the manpower, the coaches take it from there.
                    ​​​​
                    Was Jerry Reese filling out depth charts? I'm serious about this. I see Reese get accused on here a lot of being the main decision maker in who played and who didn't. Why would the GM be doing this instead of the HC, coordinators, and position coaches?

​​​​​​Reese should have upgraded the OL, didn't, and is now gone. I'm hoping Gettleman does a better job with that along with everything else. We'll see.
                    It is when one is working within limits, that the master begins to reveal himself.

Comment

I think Reese did not like having a "jittery" QB and BM wanted a QB who could make plays with his legs. Their plan could have been what people call self-fulfilled prophecy. Call the guy an anchor and then go about proving it. They may have had a master plan to expose the mobility challenged QB for what he is, but forgot somewhere along the way what all he had accomplished there and felt their opinion would outweigh the fans and their opinion.

Making decisions like this clearly show why these 2 are presently unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by Liverbnz View Post
                        Week 17. Nothing to play for. Means jack. Happy new year.
                        amazing how so many want to keep or cut based on eliminated teams playing with half rosters. lol

Comment

Another idiotic post, LMAO, the Skins team had their bags packed before the game started, half their team is also on IR.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
                            That means what again? Most durable but within his draft position he has been our worst lineman.
                            And to the many people who say move him to the right side his technique issues arenít just going to disappear.
                            Kid has been an utter disaster since he got drafted, his draft pick set the line back years.

Comment

This makes no sense. Every player involved in running the ball for 250 yards yesterday was brought in by Jerry Reese.

The GM doesn't decide who plays. That's the coach's job.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X