Pugh and Richburg need to be let go.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pugh and Richburg need to be let go.

Richburg has been horrible the past 1.5 years when he actually was around to play. Small, weak, no push.

Same with Pugh. Undersized and not strong enough.

Give them their walking papers.

MAAAYYYBE keep Pugh if he accepts 5m a year. If he comes in asking 10m just laugh in his face and say goodbye. NOT ****ING WORTH IT.

I agree, Pugh is wack and an overrated player. He was drafted in the first round to play tackle but he isn't rugged enough to play guard. Both of those guys are finesse players not fit for this team.
    Originally posted by PennState1
    In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

Agreed. Both are overrated and hence will be overpaid. Gettleman needs to recognize this.

We need to accept that rebuilding this line will be a two year process. They should not keep these guys around for serious money solely because they're worried about next season.

Comment

Iíd make ONE fair offer to Pugh but Iím not getting caught in any bidding wars over him. Richburg can go.

Comment

We need somebody to play cant let everybody go,even if i agree with you all,which i happen to,this process may take a lil time.Pugh with the issues he has still wasnt our worst OL'men.I think it will be real hard to replace the spots on the team that needs addressing being there are many and at the same time hit on the guys u bring in as replacements

Comment

No let them atay. Giants have too many needs and can't keep replacing players.
            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Continuity is overrated. We've proved that over the past 3 years.
              We also proved it again yesterday when a rag tag group of low pedigree guys played better than the group who started the season for us.

Blowing it up would probably be a step forward given how poorly our original five have played.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                No let them atay. Giants have too many needs and can't keep replacing players.
                You want to get rid of Eli and keep Pugh and Richburg? Funny.
                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Add in Flowers and you have the Reese big 3!

Reese set this team back years with these awful picks

Pugh is a decent guard though.
                  http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Pugh isnt bad. he just needs good coaching.

Flowers definitely needs to go. he couldn't block a wind blown paper bag.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Add in Flowers and you have the Reese big 3!

Reese set this team back years with these awful picks

Pugh is a decent guard though.
                      The three musketeers can hit the bricks.

Comment

Never understood the Richburg love. Never saw a center get so consistently blown into his QBís lap.

The OL play improved when he left.

Hard to make a case for paying him like a top center

Comment

I think I would have to let Richburg and Pugh go based on health alone. Pugh misses a ton of games. And Richburg...wasnít his injury a concussion? That is ridiculous it kept him out a full season and means itís probably pretty bad. He will get concussed often (happens more easily once you have one). Neither are worth it as they are 80% football players at best (based on how often they play).

on top of this Richburg was not playing well.

bye bye to both

Comment

i hope this isnt based off the last game which was like a glorified preseason game.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              Continuity is overrated. We've proved that over the past 3 years.
                              We also proved it again yesterday when a rag tag group of low pedigree guys played better than the group who started the season for us.

Blowing it up would probably be a step forward given how poorly our original five have played.
                              This unit with Pugh has been awful he isn't anywhere near a 10-12 million per year guy. If they pay him that it's a big mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X