X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Davis Webb the future?

Not according to the following:

https://www.bigblueview.com/2017/12/...draft-qb-class

So they base it on how Webb was as a prospect...and not on the current version of Webb which is real life.

Webb has now been in the NFL for a full season and these prospects have not. Itís worth a lot, especially to a QB.

i would keep grooming Webb. QBs almost always stink up the joint in year 1 or if theyíre rookie phenoms they suck it up year two. Very few get the opporrubity to be brought along slow and under the influence of an established guy.

We we will see. I donít think you can really go wrong...

Comment

Looks to me like another waste of a pick by Reese

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
        So they base it on how Webb was as a prospect...and not on the current version of Webb which is real life.

Webb has now been in the NFL for a full season and these prospects have not. Itís worth a lot, especially to a QB.

i would keep grooming Webb. QBs almost always stink up the joint in year 1 or if theyíre rookie phenoms they suck it up year two. Very few get the opporrubity to be brought along slow and under the influence of an established guy.

We we will see. I donít think you can really go wrong...
        "If he is a teamís starter, theyíre in trouble."

That statement certainly doesn't seem congruous with the things you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_QB10 View Post
          Looks to me like another waste of a pick by Reese
          I've said before that if he becomes a solid, long-term backup that it won't be a waste of a pick. That's all most really hope for out of a late-third round pick.

Comment

As a rookie in preseason, I thought he looked pretty good. Couldn't say that about Nassib nor Eli. Certainly showed some potential. I'm pissed that the coaching staff ignored his development.

Comment

Who was the 'evaluator'? I mean sashi brown said Wentz would stink. Based on how poor teams draft...are these 'evaluators' actually any good?

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                Who was the 'evaluator'? I mean sashi brown said Wentz would stink. Based on how poor teams draft...are these 'evaluators' actually any good?
                Attack the evaluators rather than discuss their evaluations. The typical response by some posters to anything contrary to their own views.

Comment

Webb beat put Baker Mayfield and is going to beva good pro.

Comment

so a third round pick would still be a third round pick...

amazing!!!
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      so a third round pick would still be a third round pick...

amazing!!!
                      I thought I read that the last draft was not a good one to pick QB, and this upcoming draft is the one many teams were waiting for. So if he remained a third round projection, wouldn't the opinion on him be greater, now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Attack the evaluators rather than discuss their evaluations. The typical response by some posters to anything contrary to their own views.
                        There were no evaluations provided. Not one piece of evidence why he wouldn't succeed. How can anyone comment on nothing? Were you the evaluator?

Comment

Last year's QB class was weaker than this year's. Trubisky would not be a top three taken QB this year. For people to be surprised that Webb would go in the third round again this year is bizarre. Why would he go higher in a stronger QB class after doing absolutely nothing this year?

Comment

How would anyone in the world know if Webb is the future or not lol As of right now he is lined up to be though.

Comment

I think Baker Mayfield will be the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X