Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish message board members

Could be retired, traded or cut........who’s with me? LOL

I'm with ya!. Lets get rid of all of the ones who start stupid threads just to bash other members too.

Those are the worst of the bunch
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
      I'm with ya!. Lets get rid of all of the ones who start stupid threads just to bash other members too.

Those are the worst of the bunch
      LOL good one I see what you did there

Comment

The thing, all of us would be traded or cut, LoL.

But I know what you mean.

Comment

How about cutting the "Did You Know?" board? 16,000+ posts - Hasn't every bit of Giants trivia been asked and answered by now???

Comment

Originally posted by u2good View Post
            How about cutting the "Did You Know?" board? 16,000+ posts - Hasn't every bit of Giants trivia been asked and answered by now???
            How about just ignoring topics and posts we aren't interested in?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Man it drives me crazy when people open a clearly title thread, hit reply to that thread and then complain the thread exists lol.
              LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
              "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

the board (village) idiots are entertaining and good to vent on.
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

be careful watcha wish for you could be traded to Cleveland Brown's board

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
                    be careful watcha wish for you could be traded to Cleveland Brown's board
                    EWWW
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I hope you take your own advice the next time you see an "Eli sucks" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

Man it drives me crazy when people open a clearly title thread, hit reply to that thread and then complain the thread exists lol.
                        I didn't complain about this thread--? I made one comment on DYK like three years ago, when it was like 8,000 comments. Said the same thing actually. I'm entitled to my opinion on which threads are obsolete just as you are yours.

Comment

Our team sure knew how to use the "Ignore" feature with Davis Webb.

Comment

Well he does ya know.......
                            It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

I am not a particular Eli fan, so there's that.

I am required to look into as many topics as possible. I am not required to comment and don't when it serves no legitimate purpose for me. It's called self control.

We see a Topic title, know we aren't going to likely approve the message, and just have to start reading and make a comment about how stupid, ignorant, uninformed, biased, etc. the OP is. The fact is members should be allowed to post here, within civility limits, while other members argue against or for whatever the position is. Disagreement is expected, ridicule is not.
                              Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-03-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X